[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So anon, the meeting is coming to an end and you haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
So anon, the meeting is coming to an end and you haven't told us your video game idea! But please, this time try not to merge existing games and claim its original.
>>
Just make whatever on mobile.

There we go we are millionaire now.
>>
It's like Portal and Saints Row meets Pokemon, ya dig?
>>
I'm more of an ideas guy

this isn't really my area
>>
Uh, excuse me, but why the heck are there two b*tches and two n*ggers here? I only listen to my peers, which means white men.
>>
>>344888335
what?
>>
File: Screenshot_1468432976560.png (252 KB, 529x428) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1468432976560.png
252 KB, 529x428
>>344888358
You best apologize, white boy
>>
Get this: it's like The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim with swords.
>>
We do anime in video game form, but take out all the gay weeb stuff. We'll put in on kickstarter and make millions in gamer gate bucks
>>
Ok guys get this.
You listening?
Ok
Battlefield, ok?
In world war one
Original amirite
>>
Fuck you Tim. I want Offline Runescape where you can max shit in a couple days and quest the entire game to its end. Why hasnt anyone done this yet? Its all private servers that suck. Somebody please give me an offline Runescape.
>>
OK, I'm about to blow your fucking minds.

Are you ready?

Call of Duty...

IN SPACE
>>
>>344888626
Hah. That's simply ridiculous. Nobody would realistically produce that, get real anon.
>>
>>344888358
>two n*ggers here

I see 2 white men and 1 black

am i missing something?
>>
Digimon Stop

Instead of moving in irl, you just go to a website and have a random chance to find digimon, based on the website type
>>
>trying to bait autists
>>
Okay, get your dicks out because this will make us all the money.

A shooter with ability cooldowns like Overwatch, but third-person and all of the characters are Pokemon.

Add various accessories like sunglasses and scarves, also skins. Things like female Pikachu with that dumb heart tail. Can't forget those ultra rare shiny skins. Special Pokeball spawn effects, emotes, sprays, icons, victory poses. Just get all that Overwatch shit and make it Pokemon.
>>
>>344888014
from back to front
>Uncle Tom, stern but fair boss with a blind barber
>Delilah Shakes, platonic sister figure who just wants to keep you safe
>Jorge Vasqualez, mischevous but loyal bro and your wingman
>Chunk Slader, your rival since flight school, butting heads to be the ace but always ready to save your bacon
>Olega Varshinykov, your team's russian handler and your primary love interest

together you fly fighter jets to defeat neo-prussia
>>
A game where you can do ANYTHING
>>
>>344888014
>try not to merge already existing games
That's litterally how all original concepts and ideas are created.
>>
File: 1426203731950.gif (115 KB, 400x550) Image search: [Google]
1426203731950.gif
115 KB, 400x550
Mobile Game.
You play as a kid adventurer or something I dunno, it doesn't matter.
We make it super easy and bright and colorful, but we put in a timer on all your attacks.
You can buy gems at the cash shop to reduce the timer and keep attacking.
Call it "Pocket Warriors" or some shit.
>>
The hidden: source
But remade with better graphics and better everything. People can play that dead game agaib
>>
>>344888335
Underrated post.
>>
Cowboy bebop MMO
>>
>>344888991
I believe that other guy sitting down is probably a f*cking n*gger.
>>
>>344888014
>Be original
The sky will fall before any money is sent your way doing this.

All the money goes to clones and "it's game X but with Z"
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.