[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DS3 EPIC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: DARKSOUL_facebook_mini.jpg (220 KB, 1200x650) Image search: [Google]
DARKSOUL_facebook_mini.jpg
220 KB, 1200x650
LOL JUST ADD DOGS ITLL MAKE THE GAME HARDER LOL WERE SUCH GOOD GAME MAKERS ALSO MAKE THE COMBAT IF YOU HIT THE FASTEST U WIN LOL NICE EPIC LOL DOGS NICE ENEMY LOL
>>
good post I read it
>>
Dogs enemies are obnoxious in almost every game.
>>
>>344882162
quit being such a fucking baby
>>
>dogs
>hard

uhhm ok bro
>>
File: Untitled.png (15 KB, 1044x513) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
15 KB, 1044x513
GUYS REMEMEBER SUN BRO AND ONION BRO LOL BRO LOL REMEMBER DARK SOULS 1 LOL YA
>>
>>344882162
in b4 some shitter says "use a shield"
>>
>>344882162
You can tell that this guy just got wrecked so hard that he alt F4 and withing 30 seconds of that, was filling the the captcha.
>>
>>344882162
I don't think this is the game for you op, maybe play something that doesn't trigger your tism
>>
>>344882749
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/autism
>>
Hey guys, let's make builds and weapons as fucking shit and restrictive as we fucking can because those retards will buy anything we shit out anyway HAHAHAHA
>>
>>344882618
use a shield
>>
>>344882618
Why not use a shield though? Does your pride prevent you from doing so?
>>
>>344882162
>ALSO MAKE THE COMBAT IF YOU HIT THE FASTEST U WIN LOL
Yes i agree ds3 a shit
>>
>>344882162
>ALSO MAKE THE COMBAT IF YOU HIT THE FASTEST U WIN LOL NICE EPIC LOL DOGS NICE ENEMY

Is the poise system that fucked up? I haven't played this yet.
>>
Use your shield, the dog will bounce off and you can hit it.
>>
>>344882162
OP still stuck on capra demon
>>
> he didn't play bloodborne

never eber :^]
>>
>>344883283
Sadly yeah, big weapons are pretty shafted.
>>
>>344883283
Hyper-armour helps but yeah it's true. Once you're in a combo you can only escape after the second hit, but some weapons do three hit combos.
>>
>>344882162
>raise shield
>dog attacks it and staggers for long enough for even a heavy attack
>one hit sends the dog fucking flying
>>
>>344883891
LOL UR RIGHT ADD MORE THAN ONE FUCK YEA WELL DO THAT EVERYWHERE NOW
>>
>>344884172
what?
>>
>>344883394
>tfw wanted to make a guts cosplay
>got fucked because big weapons aren't well balanced

OH well still had fun
>>
>>344884742
nothing in DaS3 is well balanced.

it's sad after what 4 souls games and they still can't understand what makes some weapons too good/bad
>>
3 > 1 > DeS > 2

At least in 3 the enemy movesets and placement prevent you from winning every encounter by circle strafing and backstabbing
>>
>>344887552
instead it encourages you to R1 spam with a straight sword and then spam dodge.

From is making great progress.
>>
>>344888959
That's not all you do, since you're up against multiples, and the enemies have attacks that prevent you from just circle strafing. They can also get break out of a hitstun when they're charging up an attack.
>>
>>344889215
no for 90% of the enemies you charge them before they can start attacking and stun lock them in R1 spam.

this doesn't work against larger enemies like the dudes with machetes in the village.
>>
>>344889591
Which is fine because you're up against multiple enemies
>>
>>344883394
Big weapons with Warcry are actually pretty strong.
>>
it's pretty sad that it came to a point where ds2 has better pvp and pve than something with supposedly the mainline dev team. oh well, at least i can enjoy bb.
>>
>>344882504
I actually never played Dark Souls until a few months ago. Every other message is that "praise the sun" meme, and I don't get the joke at all. I thought there'd be something hilarious behind Solaire, but all he ever does is stand around and make vague statements like every other character.
>>
>>344882162
>Just add dogs

Clearly you've never played Demons Souls.

Either way, dump Dark Souls and just play this.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.