[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fires lemmings creator to reduce dev time and increase profit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Rockstar-Games-Sam-Houser.jpg (97 KB, 400x326) Image search: [Google]
Rockstar-Games-Sam-Houser.jpg
97 KB, 400x326
>fires lemmings creator to reduce dev time and increase profit from GTA III
>can't even finish RDR in time and needs to ask Benzies for help
>makes the first online version of GTA a pay to win no fun allowed grindfest piece of garbage
>fires Benzies to fuck him over millions his company owes him for his decades of hard work
Is Sam Houser the worst person in video games?
>>
>Is Sam Houser the worst person in video games?
Not even close
Also Lemmings was shit and GTA 3 was great m8
>>
>>344881560
Which one of the Housers is in charge of the story in GTA games? That one is the worst.
>>
ohai Tomasak
>>
>>344881795
That one's Dan but at least Dan does something
Sam only signs stuff and fucks people over royalties all the goddamn time
>>
>>344881795
the bald one I think
>>
File: 001[1].jpg (91 KB, 582x218) Image search: [Google]
001[1].jpg
91 KB, 582x218
>>344881685
>Lemmings was shit
No anon, you are shit.
>>
The Houser brothers are living the life. They are billionaries. They get to piss off just about every whiny fuck on the Internet and nobody can touch them since GTA makes more money than gold mines.
>>
>>344882286
They are killing their own franchise with microtransaction bullshit and firing the mastermind behind those games
Not even coca-cola is big enough to kill itself by ruining the flavor and stay afloat.
>>
>>344882539
The microtransactions alone made them a billion. The free market is retarded and I can't blame Houser bros for abusing the fuck out of it. People bought 60 million copies of GTAV. They can do whatever the fuck and people will eat it up.
>>
>>344881560
>Houser owns Rockstar therefor he free to fuck with everyone, even their long time producer
who would have thought???
>>
>all these Houser dickriders
Kill yourselves
>>
Rockstar has yet to make a shitty game, as long as it doesn't happen they're all fine in my book.
>>
>>344883480
>Manhunt 2
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.