[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So....when do we get news on RDR 3? Weren't some art assets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: red-dead-redemption-2.jpg (205 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
red-dead-redemption-2.jpg
205 KB, 800x450
So....when do we get news on RDR 3? Weren't some art assets leaked a while back?
>>
Probably not for years since Rockstar is still milking GTA Online dry and they added backwards compatibility for RDR on the xbone without even fixing its multiplayer servers.
>>
>>344880146
I cant even get online on it.
And when i do none of the gang hideouts work
>>
>>344880373
I have this issue as well but it says "please connect to XBL" as if I am not connected at all but everyone who can get in says they just have trouble with free roam
>>
Red Dead Redemption is still "new" ( for a rockstar game), playable and great, Bully 2 has to happen first
Its been 10 years
>>
I don't know, I didn't like RDR that much when it first came out, and I just replayed it finally all the way through since it came out on Backward Compatibility.

Why didn't John just go around the back of the barn and get some cover and take on the next wave of 50 guys.

The 200 before weren't an issue, but no we gotta make it fucking dramatic bullet time, mag dump and die kind of shit.
>>
>>344882140
Something something they'd just keep coming after his family. So he decides to just die so his wife and kid can live normally
>>
>>344883403
Something something, the people that mattered were right there in the crowd and I'm pretty sure I picked them off with my dead eye sequence.

Not to mention, John is a fucking Mexican war hero, and he could easily cross the border and they'd make the biggest stand of that countries would-be short existence.

At the very least get the Mexican army involved.
>>
>>344880146
Different rokcstar studio
>>
>>344884165
I didn't really like the end either. Sequences like that always just feel really forced in games where you can mow people down easily. There's no real tension or anything
>>
>>344884165
>>344884357

It's the fucking government. They won't stop coming because john kills "the people that mattered", in fact it would only make things worse

John wanted to die here, that was pretty fucking clear
>>
lmfao that standoff scene where they're like "There should really be a word for this" while they're in mexico playing poker had me dying.
>>
>>344884319
doesn't matter, all teams work on the same game now
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.