[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Get a PS4 with Bloodborne >there are no other interesting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1465800445542.jpg (47 KB, 657x371) Image search: [Google]
1465800445542.jpg
47 KB, 657x371
>Get a PS4 with Bloodborne
>there are no other interesting games for that thing at all
>the ones that are interesting (god eater to name a recent one) are on also Vita, which I much prefer for mobility

N-NANI?!? /v/ told me the PS4 is the best of the current gen consoles and I cant go wrong with it.
>>
All the good stuff like Nier Automata and Nioh doesn't come out until next year. Should've wait, to be honest.
>>
The objectively best combination of systems this generation is PS4 + Vita + 3DS
>>
File: 1458129975962.jpg (147 KB, 500x730) Image search: [Google]
1458129975962.jpg
147 KB, 500x730
>>344878545
>has a PS4
>can't hack/import games
>not a weeb
>>
Disgaea 5 is pretty great
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
Until Dawn is pretty great. Homage to horror movie tropes and what David Cage wishes he had made.

Disgaea 5. Don't really need to say much else.

Gravity Rush. I know OP said he prefers portability, but nigga please don't try to tell me you also prefer shit draw distances and horrible frame rates. Plus the sequel is PS4 only and out soon.

Ratchet & Clank is fucking fun. Simple, pure fun.

Street Fighter V is finally getting to be not shit. Gief deflecting a katana with MUSCLE POWER is the highlight of story mode.
>>
>>344879105
>PS4 and Vita
PS4 makes the Vita redundant seeing as the best games it has are also on the PS4.
>>
>>344878545
It is the best of the current gen consoles.
However, you haven't asked which current gen console has games.
>>
>>344882676
You can't play your PS4 on public transport.
>>
>>344880996
>Until Dawn is pretty great.
Dude, I don't usually say the whole "movie game" thing but that movie is literally a movie game, the whole appeal is just watching the gore there's barely any gameplay there.

>Disgaea 5. Don't really need to say much else.
4 is better and that's on Vita.

>Ratchet & Clank is fucking fun. Simple, pure fun.
Fun for who exactly?
Because there's a lot of flash and barely any substance, which is why the levels look bland, boring and lifeless.
>>
>pcucks so bored they have to falseflag
go play truck driving simulator or something and stop shitposting
>>
>>344882970
>playing weeb games in public
>>
>>344880996
I was thinking about Disgaea 5, but I refuse to buy games with that much DLC. I always played the PSP/Vita versions with most (all in Vita case) DLC already included. Sadly a Vita veriosn of D5 will never happen, so I will skip this game. Until dawn isnt really my cup of tea, same goes for Ratched and Clank. And I own SFV already on Steam, so no need for that. And no, I dont prefer FPS drops and bad draw distance, but I can deal with it.

Im thinking to get Second Son though, totally forgot about the Infamous franchise.

>>344882676
ironically enough the Vita actually has MORE worthwhile exclusives (to me at least) than the PS4. Tales of Hearts R, Soul Sacrifice (this game alone is a systemseller to me), Killzone Mercenary (even though I would prefer this game at least on PS4 to be honest, ego shooter just dont work on handhelds) and enhanced ports (and thus better versions of the original) like Disgaea 3+4 and Persona 4 Golden. Pretty sure there are a few more, but these are the games that sold the Vita to me a few months ago.

Well, its not like I have buyers remorse so far seeing how FF15 and Nioh are still in sight. I just didnt expected that there are only very few actually good games on that system.
>>
>>344883110
>Caring about what you play in public
>>
>>344883305
>thinking weeb games are acceptable in public
>>
>>344883587
>""""acceptable behaviour""""
Do you even commute? Who am I kidding, you probably don't even go outside.
>>
>>344883756
More than you do if you think it's acceptable.
Unless you live in the land of the weebs or some shit, either way it must be terrible for you.
>>
>>344883991
Not really. It's fine in my home region, no one's retarded enough to comment on people's choice of electronic distraction on the train, almost everyone has their fucking phones or tablets out anyway.
It's also the norm when I'm in nipland, even the guys with hentai mags hardly get funny looks.
Dunno where you live, must suck I guess.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.