[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you hate Pokemon, /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: pokecompass.png (70 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
pokecompass.png
70 KB, 960x960
Why do you hate Pokemon, /v/?
>>
>>344876336
Because I'm tired of it. I have plenty of good memories with the first 4 gens, and I just feel like I dont need them anymore. The gameplay barely changes at all, and all each new gen does is add more pokemon so its very easy for them to feel like theyre a bunch of rehashes
>>
I don't, I simply stopped caring after Pearl
However I'm glad that its popularity is at an all time high so more people can share the good moments I had when I played Pokémon
I couldn't care less about MUH NORMIES PLAYIN MUH POKEYMANS because I'm not a tryhard teenager desperate to feel like a special snowflake
>>
I don't. I'm just past that age.

Maybe if I have children in the future, I'll get them some Pokemon, I'm sure gamefreak will keep dishing out new versions until then.
>>
>>344876336
>libertarian
>telling other people what to do
>>
>>344876336
It's a game for little kids. I just ignore it.
>>
OH LOOK ANOTHER POKEMON THREAD
>>
>>344876336
Always two left three down so I guess because muh animals
>>
>>344876336
Pokemon should be banned because it sucks and it pisses me off seeing everyone suddenly go around acting like it's cool.
>>
>>344879010
It's not like there's an entire board made specifically for pokemon.

Let's be real.
>>
>>344876336
>Libertarian positions call for product to be banned

This image was literally made by a sophist
>>
>>344876336
Libertarians wouldn't want something like Pokemon banned. You're retarded OP.
>>
>>344876336
Never had fun playing them.
That being said, I don't care if other people play it. A lot of people have been throwing fits about Pokemon Go and how it's ruining the youth or some garbage, and I'm just wondering "Why do you care so much?"
>>
>>344878795
Of course Libertarians do this. The difference is that the Libertarian does it with his right to property as justification, as the right to property is fundamental under the Libertarian paradigm. Don't make the mistake of believing that it's any less arbitary than the Divine Right of kings. Under the latter sort of arrangement, the king can fuck you because he has the right and you do not. Under the Libertarian arrangement, a man can fuck you because he owns property and you do not.
>>
>>344879241
That would be silly. Why would a series get an entire board on 4chan of all places?
>>
>>344879185
T. Salty digishill.
>>
because you won't fuck off to /vp/
>>
because I always thought I'd be a lot older before I completely lost touch with what the young folks are doing
>>
>>344876336

>Libertarian anything
>"x should be banned"
lol
>>
File: 1304041751221.jpg (62 KB, 460x500) Image search: [Google]
1304041751221.jpg
62 KB, 460x500
>>344876336
Last time I checked, /vp/ still existed. It was made for this reason.
>>>/vp/
>>
Overrated series, attracts crowds of weird people, having a 3DS makes people assume you want to talk about pokemon and they won't believe you.

A first party fucktendo game made by shitty coders who lucked out.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.