[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have 5 seconds to name a character who could beat Kazuma
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: 2211733-yakuza_4_screenshot.jpg (428 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2211733-yakuza_4_screenshot.jpg
428 KB, 1280x720
You have 5 seconds to name a character who could beat Kazuma Kiryu in a fight.

Keep in mind Haruka's life is in danger, the orphanage's survival is on the line, and Rikiya just died in front of him.

Protip: you can't
>>
Saejima
>>
god
>>
Is no one man enough to step up?
>>
Saitama
>>
Saejima wipes the floor with Kiryu
>>
Saejima fist fought an oversized killer bear and won. Kiryu struggled with 2 tigers.
>>
File: 21GOXNw.jpg (45 KB, 713x542) Image search: [Google]
21GOXNw.jpg
45 KB, 713x542
>>344875109

You're done kiddo
>>
File: Mine_in_Yakuza_3.jpg (79 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Mine_in_Yakuza_3.jpg
79 KB, 960x540
Yoshitaka "HATE ORPHANS" Mine
>>
>>344875998
>struggled
Nice revisionist history.

But yeah, Saejima and Kiryu are on the same level as of Y5. During their fight at the end, you can select which one you play as and, by extension, which one wins. That's not a "Haruka's life is in danger" situation, though.
>>
RIKIYYAAAAAA
>>
Madara Uchiha
>>
>>344875109
Charles Barkley
>>
>>344876543

>Nice revisionist history.

He wasn't under extreme weather, nearly dying from previous wounds. He fought 2 tigers and struggled while Saejima fucking buried the bear.
>>
>REEEEEEEEKIYYAAAAAA
>>
Cena, those orphans are also part of the make-a-wish foundation
>>
>>344877158
>struggled
Again, nice revisionist history. Maybe you did since you suck so bad, but I didn't.

If you're referring to Kiryu being worn out after the fight, Saejima was tired as well after his second bear fight. During the first bear fight, he only manages to get it to leave him alone before he collapses.
>>
File: sddefault[1].jpg (19 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
sddefault[1].jpg
19 KB, 640x480
>>344875109
Madara Uchiha

Keep in mind I’m talking about Rinne Tensei Madara Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, the Rinnegan, a perfect Susano’o and the ability to control the juubi and the Gedou Mazou.
>>
Pretty much any fps character?
Doom guy, master chief, i imagine an overwatch fag could name a few. Anything from a scifi 4x game, especially if there's planet crackers. Whatever. Big list dude
>>
>>344875298
Not canon
>>
File: Ray.jpg (31 KB, 572x640) Image search: [Google]
Ray.jpg
31 KB, 572x640
He beat a meteor with a pistol.
>>
I'd say he's physically about as strong as Volgin and CQC masters like Big Boss, The Boss and Solid Snake could wipe the floor with guys like him hand to hand.
>>
Anyone else really love Dead Souls? I haven't played the main yakuza games but I really loved that.
>>
>>344875109
Akuma, Kazuya and HeihachiMishima.
>>
>>344877765

Not sure if joke or autistic
>>
>>344879730
It's old pasta, newfriend.
>>
>>344879863

>Guys I called him newfriend am I an oldfag yet
>>
>>344878491

It's different. I liked it but I can definitely see why a lot of people might not.
>>
The answer is always Giorno Giovanna
>>
>>344875109
hes a typical tryhard asian manlet and i would put him on a high shelf and leave him there
>>
>>344882401
>manlet
Nigga, isn't he canonically like 6'5 or something?
>>
File: Liu Kang.jpg (121 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Liu Kang.jpg
121 KB, 800x600
>>344875109
Pre-MK Deadly Alliance Liu Kang beats any fighting game character in a one-on-one fight.
>>
>>344875109
Senator Armstrong
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.