[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember when the whole /v/ fell for le sad music and le dead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: dead-island-trailer.jpg (176 KB, 1236x610) Image search: [Google]
dead-island-trailer.jpg
176 KB, 1236x610
Remember when the whole /v/ fell for le sad music and le dead grill?
You were always normies.
>>
what a shit thread
>>
>>344873887
you aint seen nothin yet
>>
No one fell for it. Everyone knew that game would be shitty.
>>
Fuck you, I just like Giles Lamb
>>
I actually kinda enjoyed the game, it was Fun Anyone else?
>>
File: 1466236733831.jpg (16 KB, 232x197) Image search: [Google]
1466236733831.jpg
16 KB, 232x197
>>344873836
Remember MGSV?
>>
>>344873836
I love all Dead Island titles, especially Riptide

Sue me nigger.
>>
>>344874190
i never played riptide but liked the original, the special weapons you got for finding the skulls were pretty cool
>>
>>344874320
It pretty much alike as the original, but in Riptide you get to play with an Australian guy that matches the 4chan stereotype, funny shit.
>>
File: ioiLmz6.png (16 KB, 691x597) Image search: [Google]
ioiLmz6.png
16 KB, 691x597
>>344873836
The Trailer over-hyped it beyond repair, but it was still an okay game. Multiplayer with friends is he only way to enjoy the game at all.

Id be pissed, but they gave us Dying Light, which was essentially what Dead Island SHOULD have been, so I'll call it even.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o_2TeVk1tc

This still breaks my spirit.
>>
>>344874170
No, look at people still hyped for shit games.
>>
>>344874170
DELETE THIS
>>
>>344873993
I wish that was true. Do you not remember the absolute embarrassment that was the /v/ awards or whatever the fuck it was called where those absolute mongoloids voted it as best trailer.

I like to think that they died after making that. Although I only watched the first 10 minutes or so.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.