[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is /v/ finally ready to recognize mobile gaming as a legitimate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: Playing-Pokemon-GO-Outside[1].jpg (572 KB, 1400x700) Image search: [Google]
Playing-Pokemon-GO-Outside[1].jpg
572 KB, 1400x700
Is /v/ finally ready to recognize mobile gaming as a legitimate platform for playing video game?
>>
when a good game is made that isn't a direct port of a console/pc game, adaptation of a tabletop game, ripoff of a flash/java game, or AR garbage, i'll be ready
>>
>>344869552
>"Unless a game that I specifically like is made, I won't recognize mobile gaming."
>>
>>344869230

yeah, I live in a dratini spot
>>
>>344869230
It's for normies, it will always be cancer catering to them , fuck you and fuck your shit thread.
>>
>>344869230
it's alright but I fucking hate touchscreen controls
so...
>>
REEEEEEEE NORMIEEEEEESS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THIS IS A SITE FOR REAL GAMERS REEEEEEEEEEEEE

SMARTPHONES ARE FOR NORMIES AND CHADS AND WHORES REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: cytus.png (1 MB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
cytus.png
1 MB, 1280x800
>>344869230
Cytus has been around for four years and unlike Pokemon GO, it's actually a game that challenges you.
>>
>>344869230
no.
the only decent mobile game i played were rhythm games
>>
>>344869230
>mobile gaming
And what the fuck is PSP? If by mobile gaming you mean gaming on the go, than /v/ has loved mobile gaming for a long time.
If however you're implying smartphone gaming, then NO.
>>
File: horofaic.png (63 KB, 196x230) Image search: [Google]
horofaic.png
63 KB, 196x230
>>344870580
>he has fat, greasy fingers
>>
>>344870898
A handheld, you semantical faggot.
>>
>>344870898
Its a handheld
>>
Fuck mobile gaming
>>
File: 386799_b.jpg (100 KB, 460x680) Image search: [Google]
386799_b.jpg
100 KB, 460x680
These fucking hate threads.

>muh real gamer
>fucking normies reee
>you have to play real video games like Fallout, VTMB, or Planescape before you can call yourself a gamer!!!!!
>>
>>344871420
I mean i get it, most people that feel this way were there when games were not very popular. They were more of an insult to the quality of your life. Now everyone wants to say they are a gamer and the ones that weathered the storm helped lay the groundwork for that that has been mocked and bullied over it are bitter.
>>
>Not playing a >good mobile game
>>
>>344871609
Literally not one person on Earth has been bullied because they play video games. Not one! People only say they were bullied because they weren't friends with a billion people like some kind of nigger.
>>
>>344869230
>Normie GO
>a video game
its a fucking app where you look at pictures and flick the screen. there will never be a good mobile game.
>>
Calling pokemon go a game is a bit of a stretch don't you think
>>
>>344870903
If you unironically believe thats the problem with touch screen controls you should turn off the computer, tie a belt around your neck and hang.
>>
Why, because it's popular? What strategy is involved other than running around poking at shit? There's no goal, no challenge, and it's infested with F2P bullshit. It's less a game and more an exercise app.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.