[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>http://gematsu.com/2016/07/samurai -warriors-sanada-maru
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
>http://gematsu.com/2016/07/samurai-warriors-sanada-maru-detailed-famitsu
I thought it's gonna be another cheap rehash like II did, but from the article, I think that's it's actually pretty interesting. Thoughts, /v/?
>>
>>344865610
How is this meant to be getting revenge on Capcom?
>>
>>344867423
The game of cat and mouse between these companies will happen forever.
>>
>>344869396
No I just don't get why Capcom are meant to care, I know about the expansion pack lawsuit, but I don't see how this could be related to it.
>>
>>344869467
Maybe it doesn't, and people just try to make it looks like so because "lol Capcom already did a Sanada game"
>>
>>344869467
I wasn't relating this to the lawsuit. The rivalry has been happening since the first Basara and the what, 3rd DW?
>>
>>344869685
DW4 comes first, then SW came out a few months later and comes SB a year later.
>>
>>344869861
Hmm, had the release order reversed in my head for SW and Basara.

Was thinking it went DW3/4, Basara, SW.

In any event, when was this hailed as "revenge on capcom"? It's more just an amusing coincidence that TK announces a Yukimura game a while after CC.

I still want to see a cross-over for Basara and SW.

It'd be amusing to see the Yukimuras interact.
>>
>>344870287
People were saying it in the comments to the article
>>
>>344870375
>comments
I see. I'd like to think they were more having fun with the idea than being serious.

On a tangent, I wonder if we could get CC to release a machine translation of Yukimura-den. Like I'd take the engrish and everything, just let me have it for my region.
>>
>>344870287
It's the 400 annivesary of Yukimura's death, so both Capcom and TK just probably jumps on the bandwagon and hope to reel in some attention with these Sanada games, nothing more.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.