[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: photo.jpg (120 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
120 KB, 900x900
What went wrong?
>>
>>344864987
Only the first two seasons are funny and it got old really quick
>>
They took themselves too serious and invested way too much time in there CG shit.
>>
Fuck I remember all the horrible rip-off shows people made when this first came out. There was one in Rainbow Six 3 with a bunch of horrible kids acting and shit.
>>
File: Felix And Locus Say What Now.png (429 KB, 1142x481) Image search: [Google]
Felix And Locus Say What Now.png
429 KB, 1142x481
It became Telltale.
>>
Halo Reach
>>
>>344864987
They couldn't translate that sgitty but charismatic quality into their other shit and thus became a company that receives way too much money for putting out trash.
>>
>>344864987
The plot went from fucking around in a canyon, to a worldwide conspiracy too vague and convoluted to remember.
>>
>>344864987
I still like it
Season 10 was genuinely great
>>
>>344866404
This. I found season 6 the right amount of serious and funny with the plot not going so up its ass.
>>
Nig
>>
No clue. RvB was my shit in highschool and I almost never played Halo.

I also enjoyed d the PANICS mini series.
>>
>>344864987
They added a woman and then more women.
>>
It started out great, then became okay, then became fucking retarded and convoluted and generally shoved too much shit in at once, but it became pretty okay again later.
>>
>>344867000
Did they lay off the plot and go back to the old season plot?
>>
>>344867080
A bit. The plot is still there but it's much more simple and is less important than the jokes
>>
>>344864987
Had good humor, then went to a weirdly convoluted and grimdark plot. I stopped really caring about the series after the Director got involved, haven't watched it since season 8 or 9. Whichever had the Burniebot plot resolved and had them back in Blood Gulch.
>>
>>344867080
>>344867283

No, they finished the plot. Kept is going to the end u til they stopped the antagonist in charge of everything. In fact it was full on plot in the last season especially, and it was retarded half the time.
>>
Moo
>>
>>344867714
They need to fuck off with this plot.
>>
>>344867773
>A black man now owns the Meta suit
>>
They thought people cared about the plot
>>
>>344869536
This
>>
>>344864987
You were young and had different tastes when it started, but as you got older your tastes changed and you disliked it.
It's the same reason everyone says old episodes of any show were great but the new stuff sucks, and the old songs of a given band are way better than their new stuff.
>>
>>344865090
this

i've finally been re-watching (and since as a kid i stopped after season 4)

Holy shit the early seasons are fucking slow slap jokes.
its alright because sarge is involved but its not much better than youtube trash

once they started to add in visual effects it started to become fucking decent

the first few seasons were kind of lame, like the middle of the show is the worst of the show, but the first and last few seasons fucking rocked i'm sorry i'f that makes me "edgy" but thats how i feel.

the halo2 time travel bits are by far the best bits in the entire show imho.

i even almost cried at the end
fuck off

>>344867714
wait is the show still fucking going?
i just watched all the shit on netflix so i didnt have to watch 600 5 minute videos

dunno if i want to start watching again
i really fucking like how it ended with the hole "The hero never really knows if what he did worked" speech
>>
>>344869536
/Thread
they thought they needed a plot for a online comedy about and made in a video game
>>
Arby N the Chief was always better.
>>
File: 1468217109859.jpg (34 KB, 500x576) Image search: [Google]
1468217109859.jpg
34 KB, 500x576
>>344871205
>You witnessed Arby N the Chief being torn apart by machinima and greed
>>
File: 1455995008486.png (206 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1455995008486.png
206 KB, 500x500
>Elijah fucking Wood as a disembodied head

Did anybody ever think to stop these fucking idiots? Did ANYBODY in that office stop by and say "You niggas are fucking retarded, don't put disembodied Elijah Wood's head in your video game video about little computer people fighting with some comedy thrown in."
>>
>>344871205
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl7qtlx9nwE

>there will never be an episode that will top Wedding
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.