[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a game where you play the protagonist from his birth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: yjy.jpg (48 KB, 584x453) Image search: [Google]
yjy.jpg
48 KB, 584x453
Is there a game where you play the protagonist from his birth to his death as an old man?
>>
look for it yourself you fucking lazy cunt
>>
Dying from old age is a myth, literally no one has ever died from "old age"
>>
Harvest Moon: A wonderful Life.
>>
>>344864075
OP didn't even say that you sperg
>>
File: images (1).jpg (32 KB, 322x340) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
32 KB, 322x340
>>344863976
Life
>>
>>344863976
Not a single game, but the Ezio Saga from Assassins Creed comes to mind. If that doesnt count: Sims.
>>
>>344863976
Fable.
>>
>>344863976
Xenogears
>>
>>344864075
>what is marasmus senilis
>>
Fable
>>
>>344863976
The Sims
>>
>>344864075
How were you not smart enough to equate "dying from old age" to "dying from all the diseases that eventually kill you in old age".

How do you even function, you greasy retard.
>>
>>344864603
A lie that you bought into you gullible brainwashed retard
>>
Try passage. It's a pretentious indie pixel game that was released before it was a thing.
>>
>>344863976
Mortal Kombat Deception. Konquest mode has you play Shujinko a young in experince warrior but you learn from Sub-Zero and other characters in MK universe. You eventually become old as fuck.
>>
>>344863976
Crusader Kings II
>>
Harvest Moon: Wonderful Life
I think at one point your kid might take over the farm, but game starts with you as young lad, and as years go by you get older.
>>
>not playing Roy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szzVlQ653as
>>
>>344864725
You're living in your own little phaneron, i see.
>>
Bioshock
>>
File: abatar.png (20 KB, 146x146) Image search: [Google]
abatar.png
20 KB, 146x146
>>344863976
made a gamejam game about this. where you started as a baby>young kid>adult>and then an old man.

Here's the sprite for the adult. Unfortunately I don't have anything else from it readily available
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.