[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy fuck I love this game. /v/ was right again.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: witcher.jpg (444 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
witcher.jpg
444 KB, 1920x1080
Holy fuck I love this game. /v/ was right again.
>>
/v/ is not one person and /v/ is wrong all the time, you should know that by now.
>>
>>344861586
Yeah, it's perfect except the gameplay.
>>
>>344861671
By that logic /v/ is also always right. and that is not a world I want to live in
>>
>>344861742
The gameplay is simple and intuitive, it doesn't get repetitive because the game actually functions and the learning curve is only slight. What more do you want? No game has great gameplay, it's all about setting, creatures etc. Look at shitty Soul games, the gameplay has been the same for 4 installments and all it amounts to is just side stepping or rolling the majority of the time.
>>
>>344861586
writing and facial expressions are 14/10. No other game in the last 10 years come close
>>
It's shit and apparently so is your taste
>>
Combat is shit everything else about it is great
>>
Guhh, I liked it but it has a couple of glaring flaws
>>
File: 1370957684828.jpg (81 KB, 653x682) Image search: [Google]
1370957684828.jpg
81 KB, 653x682
>>344863161
Well, LA Noire had god tier facial expressions. They were so good it brought the studio to the brink of bankruptcy and they never recovered. So no one even attempted to outdo them.

But as for non-mocap W3 ranks really high. Perhaps as high as VtMB.
>>
>>344863161
you mean this? Sorry but facial expressions were as good as the faces weren't moving
>>
>>344863865
It's good and apparently so your mum. HA
>>
File: witcher 3.png (79 KB, 1869x540) Image search: [Google]
witcher 3.png
79 KB, 1869x540
>It's a Witcher shilling thread
>>
Poop Jokes: The Game
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.