[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else going to EVO this year? What games you entering? Anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 1857198_0[1].jpg (15 KB, 540x309) Image search: [Google]
1857198_0[1].jpg
15 KB, 540x309
who else going to EVO this year? What games you entering? Anything else you're looking forward to?

I'm going for SFV, and gonna fuck around in SM4SH and Pokken.

Really looking forward to the SNK panel, and really hope we might get a Mark of the Wolves 2 tease

Leaving tomorrow night, staying up all night now to make the 14 hour drive.
>>
i'm hoping they'll show it live on GINX TV in the u.k.

fed up of CSGO tournaments and nothing else.
>>
>>344853781
First year its gonna be on ESPN here in the US, hope you get to watch as well! if anything the yearly twitch stream shouldn't be restricted to your area..
>>
>>344853875
ugh...fucking twitch. what a toxic community.
>>
>>344853923
I always just fullscreen and ignore the chat.
>>
I'm playing all three of the same games you are and looking forward to the same panel, OP. You aight homie.
>>
>>344853702
>Entering 3 games

You're not getting out of pools but I hope you have fun.
>>
>>344854042
Not him, but I think I'll at least get out of Smash. It's the one of the three I've been consistently playing since release.
>>
I'm entering Smash 4. I don't know what to expect really. I want to get out of pools at least.
>>
>>344853702
I'm going. And I'm going to try to fuck Ricky.
>>
> Smash 4 finals start Saturday at 3 PM
>I leave for vacation that morning

Well, fuck. Hopefully the place I'm renting has good Wifi. Should be fun to watch the events while at the beach.

>going to the beach, yet mainly caring about a vidya tournament

Jesus, I'm pathetic.
>>
>>344854280
The beach sucjs dude and it's there the whole year
>>
>>344854042
Entered 2 games as a joke, might do alright in SFV. I usually do pretty good at locals but worst case scenario I get to meet some internet bros, and get some KOFXIV swag, I'm not too mad.
>>
>>344854394
>Entered 2 games as a joke

???
>>
>>344854550
Like, It's 10 dollars an entry and why not enter them?

I'm not expecting anything, but if I ruin somebody's day so be it
>>
>14 hour drive

How long do you plan to stay in Vegas family? You going by yourself bruh 'cause that's a long ass drive.
>>
>>344853702

I signed up for SFV and GG.

Since I have Machaboo in my pools, Im expecting a quick drop no questions
>>
>>344854846
Staying 3 nights, heading out with some friends. We're in Oregon, and flights to vegas were $250+ for that weekend, so all in all cheaper to drive. I'm gonna be the first stretch thus why I'm gonna sleep all day and drive through the night.
>>
I'm only going for Smash 4.
>>
>My first Smash 4 opponent is a really good player from socal

I hate my life.
>>
>>344855364
Maybe he'll drop to losers against you, really common for good smash players.

good luck!
>>
>>344853702
>tfw European so evo will never be a possibility
Europe needs to step their game up, and become bigger in the fighting game scene.
>>
>>344855497
You mean BEAST? Because that's pretty much European Evo.
>>
>>344855534
They only play smash at BEAST, but I also meant that Europe needs more players who goes to places like EVO and CEO.
>>
Why has Leffen not left sweden yet ? Isnt he going to EVO ?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.