[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
apologize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: Capture.png (216 KB, 347x438) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
216 KB, 347x438
apologize
>>
>>344851730
Sorry.
>>
File: NomuravsTabata.jpg (2 MB, 3500x5500) Image search: [Google]
NomuravsTabata.jpg
2 MB, 3500x5500
>>344851730
No
>>
File: 1468183223482.jpg (1 MB, 2800x2000) Image search: [Google]
1468183223482.jpg
1 MB, 2800x2000
>>344854128
Fuck off Nomura-kun.
>>
>>344854889
what are you trying to prove bazztek? all these characters are drawn by Nomura, the only difference is that the right side has good games while the left side has shitty boring games with boring gameplay mechanics and uninteresting stories.

Just like XV.
>>
For what? I have no beef with Tabata, he seems to be doing his best.
>>
File: 2323380740652.jpg (4 MB, 5679x2000) Image search: [Google]
2323380740652.jpg
4 MB, 5679x2000
>>344855006
Why are you so fucking insecure Nomura-kun?

Those screenshots on Tabata's side are all from Tabata's games, that CGI of Cor is from a trailer that Tabata did not Nomura, that Regis holding young Noctis was not even designed by Nomura and in fact is using the film likeness which was his motion capture actor. All of those are Tabata things.

Nomura designs a fuck ton of things that doesn't mean he is the one who decides them, just like on the older FFs he designs things based on instructions from the higher ups.

KH has the absolute worst story in any JRPG series to date, you can't fucking say shit. XV combat is already already superior to any KH game too since it objectively requires more input. Get the fuck off Nomura's dick Nomura-kun.
>>
>>344856587
all by nomura
>>
>>344856832
Nope.

Cidney, Ardyn, Emina, Verstael, Cid, Izana were all designed by Roberto Ferarri not Nomura. Those CGI of Cor, Zack, Class 0 were done by Visual Works under Tabata, that CGI of Cor is from a Tabata trailer too, that poster of Aya is the CGI version of the artwork by Isamu Kamikokuryo, Regis's new face design was based on his motion capture actor and his new cloak by one of the Kingsglaive staff. Roen designed Prompto, Cor's, kid Noctis's and Regis's regular suit.

Nice lies there Nomura-kun.
>>
>>344857184
>cor is from tabata trailer
2013 E3. Nice lying fatty.

Everything is from Nomura. Nomura is god, tabata is trash. Nomura pretty much directed type-0 and crisis core too.
>>
>>344857389
>2013 E3. Nice lying fatty.
Nice fucking lies again faggot. It's from the Jump Festa 2015 trailer which was a Tabata trailer.

https://youtu.be/IQqiiZkZv3Q?t=1m51s

Get fucked faggot.
>>
Stop making these threads bazztek. Nobody cares about this game.
>>
>>344857527
Stop samefagging Nomura-kun.
>>
>>344857481
its from e3 2013
>>
>>344857695
No it fucking isn't. I literally just posted a direct link showing that shot of Cor is from the Jump Festa 2015 trailer.

And Nomura said himself in 2013 that his Co-directors are actually the most important people on the team because they are the one actually managing the day to day work, so even in 2013 Nomura considered Tabata, who was co-director at the time when Nomura said that to be the most important person on XVs team and who was already basically in charge. 2013 is when we first saw Cor and that was after Tabata had already been part of the XV team for a year at that point.

Nomura stepped down as director in Dec 2013, and in Sep 2014 completely left. That image of Cor here>>344856587 is from the December 2014 trailer which is Jump Festa 2015.
>>
>>344858004
stop lying image of cor is from the e3 2013 trailer and it was reused in the jump festa trailer, everything else you said is lies you are lying fatty.
>>
>>344858323
Why are you lying faggot? The 2013 trailer shows a completely different scene of Cor.

This shot used in here >>344856587 is from this trailer here >>344857481 you fucking faggot. It was never seen before then. It was first only shown in a Tabata trailer.

>everything else you said is lies you are lying fatty.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Tetsuya Nomura: Actually I am not very good at managing myself, especially at managing lots of different projects, but because of my staff and all the staffs are very very intelligent, very good and very capable I’m able to run all the different projects at the same time. And also the most important are the Co-Directors in each project, again they are very capable and skilled people, they are the people actually managing the actual everyday job on the ground. That’s why I’m here, they are supporting me all the time.

>And also the most important are the Co-Directors in each project, again they are very capable and skilled people, they are the people actually managing the actual everyday job on the ground.
>07.07.2013

Tabata at July 2013 was to Co-Director on XV and by Nomura's own admission the most important person on the team.
http://finaland.com/?rub=site&page=news&id=4865
>>
>>344856587
you wasted time to make this bait image? pathetic get a life m8.
>>
>>344858467
What is bait about it? It's facts faggot.
>>
I just want to thank XV-kun for putting up with that one autist who replies to your post 7 times so it seems he is more than one faggot. Thank you for fighting. Ganbatte XV-kun!
>>
>>344851730

This guy is absolutely useless.
>>
File: fags.gif (1 MB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
fags.gif
1 MB, 500x250
>final faggot game made by faggots for nomurafags
VS
>final faggot game made by faggots for tabatafags
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.