[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/v/ said it couldn't be done. I want every single person
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
File: e.jpg (68 KB, 633x192) Image search: [Google]
e.jpg
68 KB, 633x192
/v/ said it couldn't be done.

I want every single person on this board to apologize.
>>
File: 1459004426560.jpg (56 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
1459004426560.jpg
56 KB, 342x342
>/v/ was wrong because steam cocksuckers have shit taste
>>
Lets give it a week or 2 first
>>
Give it a month and see if the number would still remain at 5 digits.
>>
I am sorry.

You can fuck my boy pussy to make up for it if you like :3
>>
>>344849962
Those are actually p impressive numbers. But in order for it to be considered a success, the player count needs to remain this high for at least a month or two.
>>
Lol fuuuuck no, im still not playing that shitty game, no matter how much a mere 20000 wanna suck its cock
>>
>>344849962
how does that proves they'll gain any money with it?
>>
its free

thats not even a low barrier to entry.

the barrier to entry is literally zero.
>>
>>344850326

>wanna suck it's cock

do you honestly think the people playing it are hardcore fanboys? It got such a big bump in players because it's a well known title that just became free.
>>
>>344849962

I won't play this game. You tried to be ultra jews and surprise surprise, your game fucking died. I'm not going to salvage your failure after you tried to fuck people over.
>>
File: 1449610396675.jpg (21 KB, 640x619) Image search: [Google]
1449610396675.jpg
21 KB, 640x619
>>344849962
GIVE ME MY FUCKING VEGETATION BACK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEĖ
>>
wasn't it at 30k like 2 days ago?
>>
>>344850493
Yeah but usually you have to like someone enough to suck their cock

Im just saying im not gonna play just cuz a lotta people are playing it all of a sudden
>>
File: 1466475422570.jpg (29 KB, 400x465) Image search: [Google]
1466475422570.jpg
29 KB, 400x465
HOW THE FUCK DO I WIN WITH GOLIATH EVERY FUCKING TIME THE DOME DROPS AFTER A FIGHT THEY'RE ALWAYS RIGHT UP MY ASS AND I CAN'T GET AWAY FAR ENOUGH WITH TIME TO EAT
I wish there was a more powerful form of caps lock because FUCK STASIS GREANDES/RIFLES
>>
>>344850770

Ok?

Have fun with your contrarian lifestyle of stupidity.

It literally costs nothing to download the game, play it to see if you'd like it, and then deciding what to do from there.

I don't understand the mentality of not wanting to try something, just because other people are trying it
>>
File: 1465883485314.jpg (63 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
1465883485314.jpg
63 KB, 500x385
>>344849962
im sorry

>/v/
>>
>>344849962
>free games have players

Wow

Tf2 is shit but free ppl play it
MOBAs are shit but free ppl play it
CSGO is $2 which is pretty mch free its also shit yet ppl play it
>>
File: 11.25.00.png (768 KB, 1002x1042) Image search: [Google]
11.25.00.png
768 KB, 1002x1042
game is fun
>>
>>344850980
Stack movement speed and feeding time perks and gorilla leap away like a madman. Even if they tag you with a tracking dart you can put enough distance between you and them to do drive by feedings before running again.
>>
>See? Evolve is a success because all they had to do was make it free to play!
>>
Game is actually pretty decent as a free-to-play.
>>
Anyone find it really not-fun?

I play like one round and instantly stop playing after the round
>>
Is it just me or did they downgrade the graphics for the free-to-play release?
>>
>>344849962
I'll give it a shot if it's free now wish me luck senpai
>>
>>344850980
Try not to get caught at stage 1, if you do, prioritize healer, and if they have a support who has been shielding dudes then target them, otherwise go for the assault.

Depending on the dome location you can probably just keep running around and not really taking damage, ideally you want high-ground you can knock people off without them easily being able to damage you.

>>344849962
The reason people shat on it was because they asked for too much money for too little content, and now it's free.

It's quite grindy though, imo the best thing to do is to buy a $5 base game key from before shit went f2p to get founders status which gives you a bunch hunters.
>>
I played 6 hours and uninstalled. Game was fun as a f2p but I can't be bothered to grind out everything along with daily login rewards. Another pseudo-mmo is not what I want right now.
>>
File: tumblr_stop_stealing_my_shit.gif (60 KB, 400x611) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_stop_stealing_my_shit.gif
60 KB, 400x611
>Game has to go f2p in order to get players
>G-GUYS THE GAME IS GOOD NOW!!
>>
>>344853254
This is my current big gripe with the game, I'm finally going to pay something for the game to skip all the grindy bullshit because it's a good deal.

They need to adjust the grind curve and pricing a bit, I played the same amount of time as you and unlocked one of the more expensive(8k) dudes, I don't regret unlocking him because he's the best medic but I don't like being stuck with the shitty free rotation characters. They should probably up the free characters from 4 to 6.
>>
>>344849962
It JUST launched for free. Give it 10 years and it's a dead game.
>>
>>344849962
>Have 100 games played and only 2 hunters and one gorgon unlocked

JUST GRIND MY SHIT UP SENPAI
>>
>>344853130
>Try not to get caught at stage 1, if you do, prioritize healer, and if they have a support who has been shielding dudes then target them, otherwise go for the assault.
>>344853130

cool, so just prioritize all the enemy players. top notch meta
>>
>>344849962

>Evolve announced
>/v/ shits itself
>ONE HUNDRED DOLLERY DOOS
>MUH DLC
>Evolve launches
>Everyone who plays it agrees that it is an alright game, but doesn't have nearly enough content to justify it's price tag
>/v/ continues shitting itself while the game crashes and burns
>fast forward a year
>game goes f2p, removing the main thing /v/ had a problem with
>sperglords still hating it because they still think shitting on Evolve for the sake of shitting on it is the cool thing to do

Evolve Stage 2 has done a great job of highlighting how many retards there are on /v/

It was egregiously over priced before, but now its free.
FREE.
What do you have to complain about when they're giving the game away for free?
>>
>>344854315
sup turtle rock.

ps. the game is still unbalanced garbage.
>>
>>344849962
It doesn't cost anything though
>>
>>344849962
>all the old players say it went to shit due interesting mechanics being changed for straight out brawl
>now they have players but the game is way worse
>>
>>344849962
You should start then.
>>
Is there a point in buying key right now? What in the founders pack?
>>
>>344850173
>the player count needs to remain this high for at least a month or two.
It probably won´t if they don´t release more content in the next weeks.
>>
>>344851054
not him but i bought it cus i got shilled by my bro and id rather hang myself than play this, so yeah, your probably jumping on the bandwagon cus of the little faggots mates u have are saying "its epic!!! :DDD" cos it went free
>>
They literally had to make it FTP just for people to play it.
>>
>>344854732
actually buying that shit hahahaha!
>>
Playing as a monster is fun as fuck but hunters are just boring. You just walk in circles then hold down lmb when you see the monster.

>>344854732
i think you just unlock all the characters. Seems like a waste of money considering the rate you get keys.
>>
>>344849962
Yeah, check back with you in a month.
>>
>>344849962
>I want
>>>reddit
special snow flake
>>
It's finally at a price point that's worth picking up now.

Speaking of which, how are they monetizing it now? I didn't see any options for microtransactions in the store. I guess that comes later?
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.