[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NOW we can say nintendo is obsolete
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 12153053378l.jpg (305 KB, 800x320) Image search: [Google]
12153053378l.jpg
305 KB, 800x320
NOW we can say nintendo is obsolete
>>
what the fuck is that
>>
>>344848980
A piece of shit smash bros copypasta that retards are convinced is going to destroy nintendo.
>>
>>344848942
>furryshit
>>>/b/
>>
>>344849152
>go on /b/
>post pictures of a videogame
>get told to go back to /v/

Look don't get me wrong, OP is a faggot and an idiot, but it's a videogame he's talking about.
>>
>>344849276

Don't lie.
>>
>>344849276

dirty liar desu
>>
>>344849276
>brawlout
>videogame

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.
>>
>>344848942
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97BDoEMyuks

Alright the idea behind this game isn't too bad, combining traditional fighter mechanics (meter) with smash.

But the graphics, animations and designs just look... really bad. I'm not a graphics whore but even Melee looks better. Even the sounds are really lackluster and leave a lot to be desired.
>>
at least they tried
actual smash gameplay
>>
>>344848942
Rivals Of Aether is better already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCuQmwAhqi0

Just play this one cucks. I never played Smash before and is hellish fun.

>Dat OST
>>
>>344850328

THat games dead senpai.
>>
>>344850474
Not at fucking all, first of all is in early acces already and didn´t get the exposure of other fighting games so is it logic that the playerbase has to increase slowly instead of getting a first, post-launch boom and then decrease.
Also I get matches every other time I play on exhibition mode and the community is just growing. Even if I´m Euro and get matches with American player the nework is pretty smooth, even if it tells that is 200 ping.

Really worth a try.
>>
>>344850693
>fighting game
>>
Honestly I think whatever genre you want to classify whatever smash is I think it has a lot of potential as a competitive as well as a party type of game that I'm surprised there aren't more competent clones out there. Rivals of Aether is pretty good, but that's the only one I can think of. Everything else completely fucks the formula like Playstation All Stars or is a cheap cash in like Digimon Rumble Arena.
>>
>>344850082
wow, that looked like absolute crap.
even smash bros brawl is better than this
>>
>>344850082
No wonder is called BRAWLout lmao.

But people probably will eat it before RoA, Brawlhalla, etc. just because it has 3D graphics and is in nintendon´t.
>>
meleeout
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.