[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you remember when Steam was just Steam and not this Facebook
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1453812889890.jpg (32 KB, 661x258) Image search: [Google]
1453812889890.jpg
32 KB, 661x258
Do you remember when Steam was just Steam and not this Facebook faggotry cesspool that it is right now?
>>
Do you remember when /v/ was just /v/ and not this us normalfag bros huh xd mobile ftw kek that it is right now?
>>
What are you complaining about. That people get to rate dlc?
>>
What point are you trying to make? Does anime hurt your feelings that badly?
>>
>>344848909
That every faggot who clicks Activity gets to see the DLC I bought.
>>
Yesterday I bought some games. Then I played some other games. Didn't have to comment or like anything.
>>
>>344848981
can't you control that in settings? Or better yet, stop caring what others think.
>>
>>344848981
Who goes to other peoples profiles?
>>
If you're friends with people who would take issue with something so innocuous, can you really consider them friends?
>>
Do you remember when /v/ was just /v/ and not this Tumblr faggotry cesspool that it is now?
>>
>>344848981
stop being a little bitch about what other dickheads think who probs only play autism strike go fuck yourself
>>
>>344848981
>profile options
>make steam profile private
>buy whatever
>switch profile back to public
>now no one saw what you bought
>>
>>344848981
>people will see how much of a weeb faggot I am
Fuck off. Stop buying weeb shit and being ironic about it. Just admit to liking what you like.
>>
>>344848981

You mean your friends? If that bothers you enough you could always just unfriend them... or make your profile private.
>>
>>344849248
Alternatively:
>make steam profile private
>leave it that way

or as a last measure, which most people won't be willing to do

>realise no one cares.
>>
File: 1468046569218.jpg (174 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1468046569218.jpg
174 KB, 640x640
Who cares? Just ignore it if you don't like it you retard.
>>
File: Purple_Heart_bikini.png (270 KB, 324x479) Image search: [Google]
Purple_Heart_bikini.png
270 KB, 324x479
>>344848981

You should have thought of that before buying swimsuit DLC for an anime titty game, then. It's not like notifications have been going out to your friends that advertise whenever you play a game or something.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.