[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about the culling?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault-1-1-770x439_c.jpg (106 KB, 770x439) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1-1-770x439_c.jpg
106 KB, 770x439
i literally sat 3 days on my PC, without moving, playing this game all the time, i think that's better than this H1Z1 KotK
>>
I haven't played it since a couple weeks after release. I've heard mixed things about it since then. Lots of people saying it got ruined.
>>
it fukn sux dude
>>
I think it's a shit genre.
>>
It's shit
>>
>>344848547
this. Minecraft brought back interest in sandbox games but there's too many and a lot of them suck.
>>
It's another game that could be good if they ever actually finish it.

But they probably won't.
>>
HAHAHAHA, you know why people says it's ruined? Devs pulled out an update where they fix combat so fucking much, but kids with no skill, that only spams push and attack, can't get used to it, and they are crying. And btw, i belive in xaviant, they made Lichdom, and i think it was quite good, so they can't fuck up with the culling, right?
>>
was fun but it lags on my toaster
>>
Doesn't matter if it's good or not. Released too early, and everyone that played it is sick of it already. It will never have hype again regardless of if it ever releases or not, because the people that quit will never come back.
>>
File: 1464530792070.jpg (63 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1464530792070.jpg
63 KB, 640x640
>>344849039
this isn't a fucking sandbox though.
90% of the people I have seen shitting on this are just people who haven't played it and go "oh wow lol another Day Z clone xDDD"
>not proceduraly generated, you always play on the same island that primarily serves as an arena
>No building, and only barebones crafting of shit tier weapons so you don't have to fight barehanded
>20 minute games with one definite victor
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.