[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/v/, who was your favorite Soulsborne final boss? The final
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
/v/, who was your favorite Soulsborne final boss?

The final bosses in Souls games are pretty disappointing, but I found the most recent two to be a huge improvement. Both Soul of Cinder and the Bloodborne boss were both entertaining to defeat.
>>
>>344847164
Gherman was awesome, but moon presence was pretty disappointing I think
Nothing tops ludwig
>>
>>344847164
damn
>>
Soul of Cinder was the best from a thematic standpoint, Gherman was definitely a lot more challenging though.
>>
>>344847917

Those aren't final bosses, it's either the ayy lmao for base game or ayy lmao slug for dlc, bloodborne final bosses are objectively the worst out of all the games. Dark Souls 1 gave you the guy who sacrificed himself to save the planet, and you become such a huge badass you wipe the floor with him, or with the DLC, you have the primeval man/pygmy with puppy sif to help.
>>
>>344849173
>Dark Souls 1 gave you the guy who sacrificed himself to save the planet

More like to save himself and his friends
>>
>>344849173
Gehrman is a final boss, same as Moon Presence, and even Mergo's Wet Nurse. Just depends on your ending.

Old Hunters' final boss is Orphan of Kos, which is pretty good. Gehrman is the better final boss of all of the BB bosses, though.
>>
File: fffffffff.jpg (101 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
fffffffff.jpg
101 KB, 500x334
>>344847164
That image has given me a permanent erection.

Send help.
>>
BURNT IVORY KING
>>
File: coffee.jpg (5 KB, 279x181) Image search: [Google]
coffee.jpg
5 KB, 279x181
WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!?
>>
>>344847164
Who is who?
>>
>>344853206
he just sat there after he came out of the portal and let me mash him to death, pretty underwhelming imo
>>
File: king_allant.jpg (28 KB, 586x280) Image search: [Google]
king_allant.jpg
28 KB, 586x280
>>344847164
Orphan or King Allant
>>
>>344853451
???

The ninja nigger kicked my shit in as soon as he pops out
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.