[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>We got to the Battlefield just in time. Looked like you were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Battlefield-Bad-Company-2.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Battlefield-Bad-Company-2.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>We got to the Battlefield just in time. Looked like you were in Bad Company, too.

REALLY, EA?
>>
um wat
>>
>This truly is Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater...

Good riddance to you, Konami.
>>
Last battlefield I played was 2142. What happened to this game?
>>
>Hello I'll be your waiter my name is Mario, Party for three?
Seriously Nintendo...
>>
>>344844228
I'm really happy this game still has fair amount of players. I wonder if BC3 will ever happen.
>>
>>344844608
It slowly ate itself, became more casualized trash until it became CoD with vehicles. A lot of it has to do with the maps. Maps are not set up for any tactical gameplay at all. All maps are set up for run and gun blastfests.

The games now focus more on 300 explosions happening per second and sprinting really fast with full-auto machinegunning inbetween.

Most weapons are accurate to medium-long range at full auto with few exceptions. Just aim down sights (ADS) and full auto the enemy.

One thing that really did honestly improve is sound design. I say this everywhere I go and I cannot say it enough: The sound design team are absolute gods ever since bad company.

No war game I have ever played has sounded so beast, with great level of brainthumping bass and echoey shot sound effects that really pack that "oomph".
>>
>>344844608
DICE realized that with the success of CoD their main audience were autists who wanted to feel more sophisticated than CoD players. With that the design philosophy that was put into the post-BC2 games was just to make the multiplayer feel bigger than it really was, forsaking gameplay and any actual tactical experience for huge maps and destructible environments.
>>
File: image.png (39 KB, 261x358) Image search: [Google]
image.png
39 KB, 261x358
>>344845780
>we're going to Alaska
I'm so sad.
>>
>>344844265
It's a meme, you dip.
>>
>This isn't the war of yesterday. This is modern... warfare.

Oh, come on.
>>
>>344846267
>>344846536
Thanks for spot on explanation. Appreciate it!
I stopped playing BF because of both your reasons . Also I thought vehicle mods are dumb.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.