[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /v/, haven't been here in a while. I'm about to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Hey /v/, haven't been here in a while. I'm about to go overseas with the Navy and I'm trying to dump like $500 into a new DS / DSi / DS xl and like 4-5 games. Is there a /v/ essential Nintendo ds list?

I'm looking for massive replay value, I could be out for weeks without any decent internet. I'm probably a casual compared to a lot of you guys, but I do enjoy strategy.
>>
its called a "New 3DS" now sailor
>>
And no, I'm not retarded. I wouldn't be asking for handheld games unless I was going to be moving around a lot.

Laptop is out of the question, which sucks but hey, what can you do?
>>
>>344840201
Holy shit NEW 3DS that sounds like they can charge me an extra $50 -__-

I bet the old n64 reboots look sexy as shit though.
>>
>>344840346
Animal Crossing New Leaf would be a good game for the sea. It's very calming and you can check it every day for something new.
>>
>>344840494
I'm not going to be on the sea too much but I'll pick up Animal Crossing. Sounds like a nice "daily" game
>>
1 bump for a chart
>>
TheatreRhythm is you like FF stuff
thank you for your service
>>
>>344841379
Theater Rhythm? Never heard of it. Thanks for the rec though, I'll check out some gameplay
>>
>>344840106

Maybe a pokemon game if you like pokemon? Those are usually good for a shitton of playtime.
>>
>>344841904
I was going to get Black or White. Someone told me B2 and W2 was an identical game so yea. Definitely a ton of hours there. I hope there's less of that "talent contest" stuff.
>>
Buy yourself a DS Lite, a flashcart, a micro sd and fill it with games.
>>
>>344840438
>-__-
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.