[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you want from a game about spider magic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
Spiders are badass as fuck, and very fascinating (though also quite scary). Combine their abilities with the intelligence and size of a human and you get one killer gangsta. So what would you want out of a video game that would let you harness these abilities?

I personally would want aspects of Drow culture from D&D to be thrown in, along with a heavy focus on love for your spider minions, web-building, hideous appearances, and a few other things.
>>
File: drider.jpg (87 KB, 811x633) Image search: [Google]
drider.jpg
87 KB, 811x633
I don't know but here have a bump.
>>
Maybe some sort of string-based magic? Learn how to use your threads to set non-audial alarms, traps, or even control people and mechanisms from far away distances.

I mean, outside of that, you are just toying with generic dark/poison magic fluff which isn't particularly unique to spiderlings... or just a general system of magic that's not unique to them at all.
>>
>>344836465
And some sexy legs to assist with the servicing of my dick.
>>
>>344836525
Your spiders can spin webs as well, alongside scaring the shit out of people and being your loving children (the female spider sometimes gets eaten alive by her children, a willing sacrifice).

Definitely want some sort of web-spinning system.
>>
>>344836568
I agree anon, games need more spooder.
>>
>>344836525

Addendum: String-based instruments could be commonly used as complements to spider-Drow bards, peerless to bards of other races.
>>
>tfw big tiddies dabbin spider
>>
>>344836834
League of Legends players talking about DJ Sona's ass, where is the love for Elise's lovely fangs?

>>344836972
With the sounds, notes, and effects based on how you spin your webs. Could be very interesting. Make it so that different patterns naturally produce similar effects consistently by pattern.
>>
>>344836057
For drider magic, I want a spellcrafting system. Instead of spell circle graphics, you get spell web graphics. How you craft your spell web determines its effects, sort of like Lost Magic: Spider Edition. Quick casting would be done via a touch screen interface, but more elaborate and potent effects would require in-world setups. You could craft designs between encounters/missions/battles, and put down a marker overlay in the world.
>>
File: Roll your class.png (3 MB, 4183x5474) Image search: [Google]
Roll your class.png
3 MB, 4183x5474
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.