[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So whats his name again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: rival.png (3 KB, 320x288) Image search: [Google]
rival.png
3 KB, 320x288
So whats his name again?
>>
CodyCoyote64
>>
Fuck It Frank
>>
DICKS
>>
STINK
>>
>>344835078
Mystnigger
>>
Sammy
>>
Isn't it Assclown? Pretty sure it's Assclown.
>>
Gary master race
>>
assface
>>
I childishly named the antagonist on diamond on my DS fag and picked it up for the first time in several years the other day.

Got a hearty laugh when I encountered him
>>
If you called him anything but Gary you're a massive Gaylord.
>>
AAAAAAAAAA
>>
a single weed
>>
Kaz 'A Grave for Every Slave' Miller
>>
It's Blue you motherfuckers
>>
????????????
>>
>police woman asks for rivals name in gold
>type ? because that's the name that showed up earlier and I didn't want to lie
I was not a smart child
>>
>>344835078
trolaso
>>
>>344835078

All pokemon characters are whatever name is in the second slot, since that's where Ash/Gary were.
>>
Mohammad

what I named my rival in 1998 just for keks.
>>
?????????
>>
Green.
>>
File: pkmn silver.png (4 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
pkmn silver.png
4 KB, 256x192
>>344838164
Fuck, I did this too.

I thought videogames were way more advanced than they actually were, so I thought it wanted me to put that I didn't know.

It kinda added mystery to the character. I was expecting to learn his name later on, and when that never happened I could only think "Wow he's so much cooler than Gary. I wanna know what his deal is."

It was really disappointing to learn the truth.
>>
>>344835550
This.

If you are not a normie you should know his name is DICKS.
>>
>>344838164
I did the same, thought I would get a bonus for remembering his name.
>>
FAGGOT every time

man if 11 year old me knew how much of a hate filled shitlord i was for using such slurs
>>
>>344841410
>It was really disappointing to learn the truth.

Dissapointing to know he was Giovannis son that got abandoned because he was pwned by Red in gen 1?
>>
File: 987654321654.jpg (44 KB, 720x287) Image search: [Google]
987654321654.jpg
44 KB, 720x287
>>344835078
>>
>>344841502

Is "normie" what newfags use to distract from the fact they're newfags?

It's losing all its meaning.
>>
>>344841669
Wait, that was in the original games? I thought that was added in the remakes.

Man, that completely flew over my head as kid.
>>
>>344841796

They're pc refugees from reddit that think ''normalfag'' is too offensive.
>>
>>344835078
Motherfucking Gary Oak
>>
I'm pretty sure he is named MARICON in Spain
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.