[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: unnamed.png (74 KB, 196x203) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
74 KB, 196x203
Sup
>>
That stuff from the skeletons is much more annoying
>>
>>344830401
T R I G G E R E D
>>
>>344830401
I played this game for about 70 hours, but it's still the least out of all souls.

My feels are not in a good place, and may never be
>>
>>344830401
Seemed worse to farm than it actually was. Maybe a total of 4 hours once I had enough luck.
>>
>>344830401
Who /uses dried fingers in anor londo so he can help his bros kill aldrich faithfuls and help people get ears while improving PVP skill at the same time/ here?
>>
>>344830530
>Shackles
>When Invading as Grapes is as easy as Tongues and more fun since you can fight for any side and still win
>>
Fuck this is the only thing between me and the platinum but i'm not farming it
Maybe they'll fix the drops later
>>
>>344834118
Get on the soul level that everyone there is at for more effective auto summons.
what soul level is it
>>
>>344833957
I used dried fingers and waited till I could get 3 invaders to 1v3. Fun times.
>>
>>344834192
I'm 90, can't get any blue or darkmoon summons. Not sure if I should level up
>>
>>344834283
afaik darkmoon summons are still bugged.
>>
>>344834283
Sentinels and Darkmoon have been bugged since launch.
If your account on Steam/PSN/Xbox Live is more than a few months old, it's basically impossible to get Summoned.
It uses a Priority Queue based on Account Age, why nobody fucking knows, and the younger an account, the higher in Queue you are. So the only way to get a Summon is for EVERY Sentinel and Darkmoon in front of you to be in someone else's world or offline.
Which is almost impossible if you don't have a really new account.
This can be fixed on PSN and Steam through system abuses.
>>
>>344834283
You should level down.
People get embered after pontif and get invaded by a faithful (if they have way of the blue on) you will get summoned.
You should have played more on release
>>
File: wolf's_blood_swordgrass.png (24 KB, 195x244) Image search: [Google]
wolf's_blood_swordgrass.png
24 KB, 195x244
>>344830401
>implying that these aren't ezmode compared to fucking Swordgrass

there's that 10 SL window that you have to play by, otherwise you have to wait till NG+ to make it back, or hope that some dimwit in your range has to backtrack through Farron while embered for some unknown reason.

Makes twink builds super fun but impossible to progress if you actually try to do more in the game than gank in Crucifixion Woods
>>
>>344835134
nigga just kill the guys on keep bonfire
takes 2hrs max
>>
>>344830401
>played dark souls 3 for 60 hours
>LITERALLY nothing left to do
>no memorable zones or boss fights i wanted to re-experience because they're all linear bonfire to bonfire garbage
>drop it
>go back to bloodborne
>enjoy the masterpiece start to finish except the nightmare frontier, honestly? fuck that zone, its every zone in das3 tier, amygdala is good though
>>
>>344835134
>Swordgrass
>There's something like 7 or 8 Ghru outside the Abyss Watcher's door, which has 2 Easy Access Bonfires
You're kidding, right?
With farming level Luck, 400+, you're looking at 2 hours of work, tops.
>>
>>344834559
How do you fix it? Can you sauce?

TY anon.
>>
>>344835410
Steam or PSN?
>>
>>344834202
How did you win?
What weapon?
What build?
>>
>>344833957
You're a saint, anon.
>>
>>344835773
This was back at the beginning of the game. I used Smough's Great Hammer. Obviously strength build. I could kill 15+ people in a row without a problem.
>>
>>344830401
>not just going Blue Sentinels up until Anal Rodeo and hanging out there for the rest because there are literally always Aldrich Faithful to kill and 99% of PvP takes place there
>>
>>344835134

Shit dog, just kill the 6 ghru infront of abyss watchers + the three behind the bonfire.

You can even let the dark wraiths do it for you.

Or shit you can farm a few extra tongues while your at it.

Proofs are objectively the worse to farm because the most efficient way to farm them is to kill the exact same two maybe three decently tough enemies hundreds of times.

Shackles are fine to farm though because graping is easy to do, but would probably be utterly cancer inducing if you didn't have an interneet connection.

It would probably be faster and easier to just learn to speed run the game and farm Horrick in the undead settlement 30 times than to farm them from crypts.
>>
>not just giving yourself every covenant item because from can't into coding

lol
>>
>>344830401
I've farmed DMB twice.
>>
Let me tell you how auto summon covenants would be improved
Ahem...

MAKE IT SO YOU GET THE ITEM WHEN YOU KILL FARRON/DARK MOON/SENTINEL
you earned it technically.
It would give people reason to stay in a specific area.
It would make getting invaded more fun.
All this does is cut down the time it takes to get the items.
I mean you get shackles for killing mad spirits why not the rest?
>>
>>344836712
>playing on PC where hackers are rewarded by getting regular players banned
No thanks.
>>
>>344834559
Ive never had a problem with sentinels/darkmoon. I just joined sentinels as soon as I got it from Anri and by the time I reached anor londo I had 50+ proof of concords. Also the steam thing wasn't a factor for me I made my steam account 5 years ago
>>
>>344830401
Has this been fixed yet?
>>
>>344836712
How do I do it on PS3?
>>
>>344838550
>How do I do it on PS3?
>PS3
Well first you take out Dark Souls 3 when you get to the title screen, then you put in Demon's Souls and do an unarmed run all the way to False King Allant, then you put in either Sonic 3 and Shinobi...
>>
File: Jailer's Set.png (285 KB, 624x468) Image search: [Google]
Jailer's Set.png
285 KB, 624x468
>>344830401
>equip gay jesus necklace
>equip your min-max gear for smough's mallet of manlet mashing
>equip estrus ring and reptile ring for maximum jokes
>go afk for a week while playing professor layton
>receive ears

>>344830530
>equip boner
>equip your min-max gear for smough's smasher of small smears
>put naughty sign down at High Wall of Lothric
>pound the SHIT out of some Honourable Duelists™
>receive boners

>>344835134
>dark souls 2 your way over to farron keep boonfire
>equip your min-max gear for smough's flattener of faggot farming
>equip your ng+++++ item discovery items and the thousand rusty coins you bought off Perfect Pal Patches before murdering him in his squats
>farm for an hour
>receive pup

god damn i hate ds3
>>
The only Covenant I've never maxed out is the fucking blueberries.

80+ hours sitting at SL35/+2 upgrade and I've been summoned a total of one time.

I'm trying to keep myself low level too for invasions so farming the knights would be an even bigger chore than normal.
>>
>>344841129
>put down purple sign
>win 30 pvps
>put down red sign with sun covenants
>win 30 pvps
>put on rosaria's fingers, the pvp covenant
>win 10 pvps
and the covenants are done
really, they take too much effort for what they give. i loved playing as a sunbro before but after seeing how retarded the playerbase is this time i gave up
>>
File: 1463153457278.jpg (376 KB, 1200x1062) Image search: [Google]
1463153457278.jpg
376 KB, 1200x1062
>>344841906
duels are especially fast with 61 str and Big Fucking Club of your choice, usually 2 hits kills the rest of the 21 vig world
with throwing daggers, kukris, firebombs, and green moss in your quickselect you really can't be beaten or juked
took very little time to complete purple/red/etc duels just because people really fucking suck
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.