[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon GO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 2016-07-12_22-23-59.png (250 KB, 734x410) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-12_22-23-59.png
250 KB, 734x410
What went so, so right?
>>
>pokemon is successful with the 1985 - 1999 crowd
>they're adolescents with poor financial skills
>nostalgia of original pokemon
>nostalgia of going on your own pokemon adventure
>no retarded Nintendo DS handheld, most modern smartphones can run it

they managed to land in the perfect factors
>>
Everytime something like that happens I got immersed by anxiety.

I should have seen it comming. In fact, I had, but I didn't act. It will go up even further. I could have invested money. I would have been millionaire and escaped the wageslave meme life.
>>
it's a mobile game. Like Konami, soon Nintendo will realize they were wasting their time making real games.
>>
>>344822906
>implying the bubble won't burst
>>
>want to play pokemon on PC
>pokemon trainer club doesn't allow new accounts atm and I don't want Google to know anything about me
Fuck
>>
>>344823309
You only make big bank when you can invest a lot.
Your 500 dollars won't become 50000 dollars
>>
>>344822906
>Nintendo made Wii
>It randomly took off.
>They spent the next decade shovel shit out on the Wii and the clusterfuck that is WiiU

>made pokemon go
>it randomly took off
>nintendo spent the next decade shoveling out shit on mobile and the custerfuck that is a mobile base NX.

Those company execs are so short sighted and they'll blindlt chase this venture for years before they realize that shit a fad
>>
File: 1451601822578.jpg (6 KB, 295x378) Image search: [Google]
1451601822578.jpg
6 KB, 295x378
>>344824094
>The NX is a mobile console meme
>>
Boy great! Now Nintendo can make more phone games
>>
File: ok.png (23 KB, 647x438) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
23 KB, 647x438
lol
>>
>>344825932
>One day drop that big

Christ
>>
>>344825932
>>344826126
That's what stocks do
>>
>/v/ celebrating a shitty mobile app
What went so horribly wrong?
>>
>>344825932
>A 5% drop compared to the 35% increase
Call the morgue, Nintendo is fucking doomed
>>
right for who? for nintendo? are you sure you want to gloat about mobile phone apps? it wont benefit you at all. remember what happened when amiibos sold well? now you have them obsessed with amiibos and not with games and forcing amiibos into everything, even the new zelda. which is disgusting.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.