[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Darkest_of_Days_cover.jpg (58 KB, 320x431) Image search: [Google]
Darkest_of_Days_cover.jpg
58 KB, 320x431
Did anyone else play this game?
Thoughts?
Great concept, mediocre execution.

Post games that you're pretty sure only you played
>>
Kek I made thread about tis yesterday and got no replies

It was genuinely one of the worst FPS I ever played

This video sums it up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lojrozLkU3Q
>>
>the wrong side is losing
>heres a machine gun
>against muskets

As dumb as the game was that was funny as hell.
>>
>>344820761
Cool game but can't say it was good.

Kinda sad how few interesting 'mid budget' shooters they are now. You just either have by the numbers Triple-A COD clones. Or unfinished steam greenlight garbage.
>>
>>344821013
what a shitty video
>>
i think i played but i can't remember
>>
>>344820761
i got a physical copy off amazon for 5 bucks because it's fucking 20 on steam
it's alright, i like the reload system, i wish they'd picked earlier time periods though since WW1 is boring as fuck and the american civil war is right at the tail end of muzzle loaders
there's supposed to be roman shit too but i haven't finished it
>>
>>344823745
Roman shit wasn't even a full level. Was expecting helping the 300 or whatever battle the Persians (using a machine gun)
Instead got a shit track based level in pompey during volcano
>>
>>344824319
that's disappointing
>romans
>battle of thermopylae
>>
>>344820761
It was okay. Didnt have the motivation to continue playing though. Sure, its a budget title, but it was just *too* clunky feeling.
>>
>>344820761
It was so shitty it was almost unplayable.

One of the worst games I've played, it's up there with Superman 64 IMO.
>>
>>344821013
That guy could do a convincing steve blum
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.