[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you like card games, /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Why don't you like card games, /v/?
>>
Recommend me some!
I have Capcom vs SNK on the DS and just bought Monster Monpiece since it was on sale.
>>
>>344818393
hearthstone
shadowverse
infinity wars
duelyst

there's also shadow era that some people play but idk
>>
File: no bully.gif (105 KB, 195x195) Image search: [Google]
no bully.gif
105 KB, 195x195
did you say card games?
>>
>>344818212
But anon, i liked BattleForge
>>
>>344818212
whoa did Defender of Texel get a sequel?
>>
How is the sentinels of the multiverse videogame? I really like the physical game but I don't own it yet.
>>
The pixel art is fine but the background is really distracting and can cause some of the pixel art to look really bad
>>
To be honest, I'm not smart enough to come up with good card combos and remember (like a damn autist) all 100 or 200 or whatever fucking amount of cards the game might have.

I also dislike a lot of card games because that can be pure RNG bullshit (again: can be, not are) where you'll lose for almost no reason other than "opponent drew the instant death for all minions and then wins the game card" or some dumb shit.

I'm hoping to get into the Gwent beta though, never played the game in TW3, but my friends all said it was fun, so I figured, why not. I also enjoy Hearthstone every so often, but rarely ever play.
>>
>>344818783
It's very good, they fix the bugs regularly and since they updated the UI it's no longer a pain to use. Has online play too, but you have to be careful who you end up joining with. Also has hidden achievements to unlike alternate costumes.
>>
>>344818867
>Make a detailed cartoony background
>Slap low-res pixel sprites on top
Whose idea was this
>>
>>344819284

Shitty art design masquerading as "retro"

It's a crutch for hacks.
>>
>>344818212
i like them

that's why i have build my pc gaming master race to play hearthstone :^)_______
>>
>>344818682
I used to play shadow era a bit, but it had a fair amount of bugs. Maybe i should boot it up again, and proceed to lose, as my vanilla control priest deck is probably obsolete by now.
>>
>>344818212
Are we talking actual TCG or e-TCG? I'm okay with actual card games but, shit like
Hearthstone can go to hell with their ridiculous amounts of RNG.
>>
some asshole told me about Dominion Online and now I've lost my life to it.
>>
>>344818212
Is the splash art for the armies still shit?
>>
>>344819674
keep it vidja. digital offerings of physical tcg are welcome.

on that note, how are the yugioh games?
>>
>>344820402
Dark Duel Stories was the shit
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.