[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could someone explain to me why /v/ loves FromSoftware?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Howtoplaydarksouls.jpg (5 KB, 196x160) Image search: [Google]
Howtoplaydarksouls.jpg
5 KB, 196x160
Could someone explain to me why /v/ loves FromSoftware?
>>
File: Psychic Rottweiler.jpg (129 KB, 533x533) Image search: [Google]
Psychic Rottweiler.jpg
129 KB, 533x533
>>344814674
i am a /v/ and i do not like fromsoftware.
they destroyed my darksouls2 and made the only positive criticism of it from the other /v/ 'but the dlc was good'.
they fucked my darksouls3 and made it into a zombie reference machine because they failed darksouls2 so hard that people just want darksouls1.5, and that's all they made, half a game.
fuck u u nippon choons
>>
>Make good games
>People like you
Whats so hard to understand?
Inb4
>Good games
>>
>>344814674
Because it's babby's first "hard" game
>>
>>344814674
I don't.
>>
>>344815167
>make good games
But they don't?
>>
Because the game mechanics are perfect.

Even DaS 2 which is the worst is still a 8/10.

No game will ever replace that feel when exploring an area for the first time and finding all the items / cleaning all the monsters.

Also jolly co-operation.
>>
>>344815382
I already inb4d you faggot. You lose.
>>
>>344814674

I played most of the Armored Core titles on PS2 and had a lot of fun. They were challenging, but the wide variety of customization options allowed you to find ways to overcome each challenge.

Then Dark Souls came out, and although it was challenging, the wide variety of customization options allowed you to find ways to overcome each challenge.

It's also easy to play these games by reading online and copying somebody's build, but do you really want to do that?
>>
>>344814674
because they make fun games
>>
>>344814674

You have no concept of fun games. If you did you would be playing fun games instead of coming here asking about a game you didn't like or didn't play.
>>
>>344815819
Cant Argue with that
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.