[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh, and NEVER contact me in public!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
8 KB, 480x360
Oh, and NEVER contact me in public!
>>
>>344810607
Oblivion sucks
Come at me fanboys.
>>
>>344811762
I remember it since it was my first elder scrolls. Got really addicted to it for like a month. Skyrim comes out and I drop in like a week.

Strange really.
>>
Near the city of Chorrol
>>
>>344811762
Replaying it through atm

Most memorable quests in any RPG.
>>
Is that you, Esteban?
>>
>>344811762
You're right. As terrible as Skyrim was, it was still an improvement over Oblivion.

The only good thing about Oblivion was the Dark Brotherhood questline.
>>
>>344812560
Came here to post this ;_;
>>
>>344812623
It doesn't even have the most memorable quests in the series, Morrowind is way better.

Skyrim has the same ammount of good quest Oblivion has, only the Dark Brotherhood and thieves guild were good
>>
>>344812965
Yeah morrowind was so good dude.

Go through 3 loading screens and walk at a snails pace to talk to this NPC, then come back to me
>>
>>344812965
You're wrong and you should kill yourself.
Don't reply to me.
>>
>>344810607
pssst, over here!
>>
If you've got to travel, by the Nine Divines, stay on the roads! It's the Daedra, you see!
>>
>>344812743
I hope you just mean base game because Shivering Isles was 10/10 content.

The thieves guild was also pretty good and a million times better than the shit in Skyrim.
>>
>>344812965
>Skyrim thieves guild is good
>>
>>344813335
You steal your own staff. That's all I have to say about the Oblivion thieve's guild.
>>
File: The Hero of Kvatch.webm (2 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
The Hero of Kvatch.webm
2 MB, 720x480
Hahahahaha!!! Just jumped across all Cyrodiil!!!!!!!
Fuck Youuuuuuuuuuu, Horses!!!! hahahahahHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!:)))))))))
Now imma free-wheel, im outta here. ANd make sure nobodye see's me!!! :))))
>>
>>344814140
Like Morrowind jumping but less fast, fun and free.
>>
>>344812623
Maybe if the only rpgs you've played have also been playable on an xbox console
>>
>>344814335
>tfw enchanting a ring in Morrowind with increased jump height and speed for 1 second
Best feeling ever
>>
>>344813053
Xbox mongo who never figured out the alchemy or spell system spotted.
>>
>>344814140
this is why i never use 3rd person
>>
>>344814556
I'm not gonna pretend like Morrowind isn't the best TES game but I'm also not going to pretend like 99% of Morrowind's quests aren't "follow my instructions, go into the cave, kill the dude".

Although the lack of quest markers do make them feel a lot more engaging.
>>
>>344815330
>I'm not gonna pretend like Morrowind isn't the best TES game
Well that's good because it's not.
>>
>>344813057
>the I'm 12 when I played Oblivion and I'm still mentally 12 poster
>>
>>344814140
>glitch acrobatics to 150
>jump straight onto lamppost and over the Anvil wall like a ninja
Air control in Oblivion was fucking crazy
>>
>>344814140
>that random lion at the end

Made me laugh out loud
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.