[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apart from the SJW stuff, how well this game holds up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: eurogamer-242tl1.jpg (2 MB, 1777x2043) Image search: [Google]
eurogamer-242tl1.jpg
2 MB, 1777x2043
Apart from the SJW stuff, how well this game holds up?
>>
>>344810141
SJW stuff?
>>
File: White and Proud.jpg (25 KB, 510x381) Image search: [Google]
White and Proud.jpg
25 KB, 510x381
It's fine.

All the contrarians on this board are revving up to spam this thread with their whiny bullshit. Then talk about how some obscure game form the mid 90s will always be number #1

I hate fat people.
>>
>>344810141
>Apart from the SJW stuff
The main menu is okay, like a solid 7/10.
>>
>>344810209
It's /v/-code for lesbians and trans people and social shit. Doesn't matter it's an okay game.
>>
-mmo fetch quests
-bad combat
-no strategy/tactics on the level of DAO
-Boring, lifeless, empty MMO-tier world with nothing going on in it

4/10
>>
>>344810276
Is it better or worse than DA 2?
>>
it gets pretty boring at times when your forced to grind to continue the story, i also thought alot of the party members are just really poor characters

7/10
>>
>>344810612
in my opinion, worse

sure it might look better, and you can argue the world is more varied, but its a vile console port of a game with absolutely zero thought given to the PC version.

DA2 still maintains something of a decent combat system, DAI just fails across the board.
>>
>>344810756
Shit, the PC version is bad, huh?
>>
Still waiting for Origins Remake/Remaster
>>
>>344810612
Better.

DA2 lacked content, DA:I has content that grants exploration.

Unlike DA2, DA:I tried to work on it's characters with more depth.

>>344810756
Beware the contrarians.
>>
>>344810141
compared to dragon age origins? shit
most of the complexity had been stripped away.
no dual leveling system so speech and traps and the like are non existant
cant use skills that arent in the hotbar
tactial view is terrain bound
no multiple ways to solve problems

by itself a little above average with minor annoyances
why the fuck do i have mounts when they dont do anything and i have to get off every 5 seconds to gather stuff
some of the animations are a bit janky like the jump animation if you do a jump animation near your horse or a fence he'll do a nice little dance
very pretty worlds that lose there luster fast because of uninteresting quests that make you stay way too long

the story was okay and i didnt mind the "SJW" stuff because i didnt particpate in it i never got why people always talk about that but ignore all the other glaring issues
>>
>>344810141
Kingdoms of Amalur/10
>>
I heard there was a co-op online mode. Like a dungeon crawl or something. Was that interesting?
>>
>>344811601
kingdoms of amalur atleast had a better combat system
>>
File: 1430536082743.gif (1 MB, 250x233) Image search: [Google]
1430536082743.gif
1 MB, 250x233
>>344811169
wtf does ea still hire people to shill this game?
>>
>>344810905
as a port it isnt terrible but there were a LOT of annoyances that clearly stemmed from it being made for console

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRmjKrFnlNU

i saw that video and really got mad
>>
>>344810141
i'ts entertaining in nightmare mode
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.