[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Return To Castle Wolfenstein
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Anyone else remember this masterpiece FPS? I remember when I first played it with my friends; we'd change players whenever we died. I distinctly remember the one mission where you're killing a whole bunch of monstrosities in a laboratory.
>>
Cant remember something that i have not forgot, i wish the pc version allowed you to trade gold for stuff like the ps2 version, too bad my disc is broken
>>
>>344805761
I seriously hope we've not been taken over by literal 00's kids so young that they would NOT remember fucking RTCW.
>>
Maybe the most underrated FPS in PC gaming history. Everyone remembers the various Dooms and Half Life games but this was so damn fun and the atmosphere was perfect.
>>
>>344806310
Plus, that flammenwerfer
Jizz was made
>>
Too bad the final boss was so meh
>>
I wouldn't call it masterpiece, the only weapons that weren't shit where the 1911 and the Tommy, and you could never find that much ammunition. It was pretty gud, though.
>>
>>344805761
Gr8 game 8/10
>>
>>344806310

you must be some kind of black nigger because RTCW was better
>>
>>344806940
Learn to read, idiot.

But yeah, RTCW is fucking great. Though I cheated eventually and the last boss was shit.
>>
>>344805761
I forgot to buy this during the summer sale, and i feel bad now.

I was very anti wolfenstein games for some reason, then I bough TNO and was really surprised by how good it is, then old blood was just as great, but felt a little more like what wolfenstein is about. Now i'm gonna work my way backwards.

I regret not playing these games when I was younger and they were being released
>>
>>344806812
>FG-42
>Panzerfaust
>Venom
>Tesla Gun
>shit
>>
>>344806940
I don't think you read what he said correctly, you dumb nigger.
>>
>>344807229
I'll give you the Venom, but that's it, and it suffers from the same problem as my two fav weapons.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.