[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Umama? UMAMAMAMAMAMAMA!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8
File: 20160702164242_1.jpg (318 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160702164242_1.jpg
318 KB, 1920x1080
Umama? UMAMAMAMAMAMAMA!
>>
When did he get turned into Uma? I remember seeing the masked mage way after first seeing Uma. Unless that was a megascope or something.
>>
What the everloving fuck
>>
>>344804751
Uma plush when?
>>
File: 2884-0-1448517591.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
2884-0-1448517591.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
>>344804751
Still better looking than Uma Thurman.
>>
>>344804751
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmVWIcLFK2A

so many great moments in this game.
>>
>>344805027
When they arrived at Skellige, Eredin was waiting there because he knew she'd come back to check on Geralt.
>>
>>344805674
But I thought that you saw Uma the first time you were doing stuff for the Baron?
>>
>>344805436

she's got that same hunchback maise williams thing going on too, but i would bone them both
>>
File: 1451877631647.gif (1 MB, 430x342) Image search: [Google]
1451877631647.gif
1 MB, 430x342
>>344804751
UMA!
>>
>>344804751
i thought this was a pretty shit design desu
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lETPSgnWimQ

Uma uma?
>>
>>344805772
Are you seriously so retarded that you can't grasp what the game flat out tells you?
>Ciri and Avallach arrive
>Avallach gets cursed
>Avallach takes Ciri to Isle of Mists then succumbs to the curse
>Gets picked up by a trader and lost to the Baron in a card game
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 368x469) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 368x469
>>344806120
Let your butthurt flow through you.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSVnVJrTDGM
>>
>>344805027
You only see the masked mage i recordings and flashbacks, I think. He's already Uma when the game begins.
>>
>>344804751
The game was pretty good but the abilities system was pretty shit desu. Also hated how OP the witcher gear was.
>>
>>344805772
He is already Uma by the time Geralt arrives. The Eredin you're thinking of was that recording he left behind for Ciri.
>>
>>344806038
Maybe if she'd let me put a paper bag over her head. Otherwise no deal...
>>
>>344804751
fuck avallach, i want this guy back
>>
keep the quality witcher thread up daily bros

witcher3 is the only RPG released in the past decade which isn't pleb
>>
File: 1440885417566.png (79 KB, 706x674) Image search: [Google]
1440885417566.png
79 KB, 706x674
>>344806590
>Howdy fellow Witcher bros
>>
>>344806590
>keep the quality
>posts a retarded bait

There are many games as good as The Witcher 3 in the past decade.

Also you're probably a falseflag.
>>
>>344806590
If Witcher threads anger you so, how about not entering them?

>B-but in totally one of you W-witcherbros!!!!
>>
File: 1462841020460.jpg (60 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1462841020460.jpg
60 KB, 500x500
>>344804751
Bird Bird Bird
Bird is the word
>>
>>344806369
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6GrZYE2il0
>>
File: 1459881333147.gif (955 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1459881333147.gif
955 KB, 360x360
Hey guys, finished the game yesterday. I have a couple of questions, I hope you could answer them without starting any wars or anything. I've read all the books except Season of Storms, so sources would be nice to have.

Why didn't the mages just teleport out of Novigrad?

Is Eredin's armor made of Dwimerite? If not, why didn't Ciri just teleport a couple of meters away before Vesemir started charging towards Eredin?

How much content did I miss out on if my Bloody Baron hanged himself?

What the fuck happened in the ending? I got the "Ciri becomes a Witcher" one and didn't understand shit. Did she just go into the portal, somehow stop the White Frost without sacrificing himself and teleported herself back to her world?

What happened to the witcher schools? Wolves decided to stop the trial of grasses, Cats started killing people for cash and were eliminated... What about Ursine, Griffin, Viper and Manticore?

And the last questions - are the DLCs worth it? The last part of the game left a bad taste in my mouth and I'd like to end my adventure with The Witcher 3 with a feeling of satisfaction, should I buy them? If yes, what level should I be?
>>
>>344804751
Ok so here is Ciri's story, if I'm not mistaken:
>Geralt died by pitchfork
>Yen died trying to revive Geralt
>Ciri used her magic, revived them, and teleported them to a private paradise realm
>Doing so alerted the Wild Hunt
>The Wild Hunt caught up to Geralt and Yen, abducting Yen
>Geralt met Letho and chased the Wild Hunt, ended up catching them
>Yen was freed but Geralt got captured instead to be used as Ciri bait.
>Ciri caught up to them, fought them and freed Geralt. The ordeal caused him to have amnesia. Ciri dropped him in Kaer Morhen but couldn't stay because Eredin was hot on her heels (Witcher 1)
>Ciri got caught by the Wild Hunt but got freed by Avallach
>The two of them were on the run, dimension hopping (Ciri even stayed six months in the Cyberpunk universe)
>The Wild Hunt caught up to them, they fled to Skellige
>Avallach got cursed by Caranthir, destroying the Skellige forest. Ciri was told to go to Velen to hide, Avallach couldn't follow accurately due to curse.
>Avallach seeks Keira Metz to slow down the curse (hence he wears a mask) while looking for Ciri.
>Ciri landed on the Crones' turf, met the Baron, baited the Wild Hunt saving his life and fled to Novigrad in the hopes of finding a cure for Avallach.
>Met some circus performers and eventually met Dandelion. Dandelion, in his infinite wisdom, suggested Ciri goes to Whoreson for a mage who can fix the Phylactery (despite the King of Beggars being the better option)
>Whoreson wanted Sigi's money, so Ciri, Dudu and Dandelion took it. The money got snatched by the Witch Hunters so Whoreson got mad and Ciri must now safe Dudu.
>Ciri rampaged through Temple Isle and teleported to Skellige where she got nursed back to health by Skjall.
>Avallach sensed this and moved to Skellige too. Same goes for the Wild Hunt.
>Wild Hunt fucked shit up, Avallach mustered his sanity to get Ciri to the Isles of Mist, and returned to Skellige a monster.
>He got sold to a merchant who lost him to the Baron.
>>
>>344807532
>Why didn't the mages just teleport out of Novigrad?

Teleporting is advanced magic, powerful sorceresses like Yennefer and Triss can only teleport themselves and one other person at a time. A lot of the mages in Novigrad were simply alchemists and the like, not very powerful.

>Is Eredin's armor made of Dwimerite? If not, why didn't Ciri just teleport a couple of meters away before Vesemir started charging towards Eredin?

She was outnumbered and didn't want to risk Vesemir getting attacked

>How much content did I miss out on if my Bloody Baron hanged himself?

None, if he doesn't hang himself, he and his wife leave to go to some mountains to help her get better and aren't seen again in the game

What the fuck happened in the ending? I got the "Ciri becomes a Witcher" one and didn't understand shit. Did she just go into the portal, somehow stop the White Frost without sacrificing himself and teleported herself back to her world?

Yeah basically. They're very vague on how she stopped it probably because they didn't know how to explain how she did.

>What happened to the witcher schools? Wolves decided to stop the trial of grasses, Cats started killing people for cash and were eliminated... What about Ursine, Griffin, Viper and Manticore?

Ursine died out. There are still members of the other schools around but the trial of the grasses was lost to all so new witchers aren't being made.

>And the last questions - are the DLCs worth it?

Yes
>>
>>344807532
>Why didn't the mages just teleport out of Novigrad?
Teleportation is hard, even Yen can teleport two people at most. The Witch Hunters can also track down these teleportations (who, since they're shit mages, couldn't teleport that far anyway) since they're actually good at what they do. Triss could've gone long ago, she stayed to save the crappy mages that are stuck in the city.

>Is Eredin's armor made of Dwimerite? If not, why didn't Ciri just teleport a couple of meters away before Vesemir started charging towards Eredin?

Split seconds decision is not that easy to make if you're surrounded by angry murder elves. Besides, she won't abandon uncle Vesemir.

>How much content did I miss out on if my Bloody Baron hanged himself?
Nothing, his story ends either way.

>What the fuck happened in the ending? I got the "Ciri becomes a Witcher" one and didn't understand shit. Did she just go into the portal, somehow stop the White Frost without sacrificing himself and teleported herself back to her world?
Ciri succeeded where Alvin failed and defeated the White Frost. She got back, gave Geralt a hug, and they celebrated this in Dandelion's tavern.

>What happened to the witcher schools? Wolves decided to stop the trial of grasses, Cats started killing people for cash and were eliminated... What about Ursine, Griffin, Viper and Manticore?
They became obsolete. Witchers are no longer needed en masse since there are less and less monsters. They simply died out.

>And the last questions - are the DLCs worth it?
Absofuckinglutely. Blood and Wine is the definite ending to Geralt's tale. Play it after finishing the vanilla game.
>>
>>344808842
>>344808860
Okay, thanks guys.

Also is there some content that involves Radovid if you don't kill him? I was extremely disappointed with such a waste of potential
>>
>>344809336
If you don't kill Radovid he won the war, Emhyr got assassinated and the North burns with the ashes of mages and nonhumans.
Basically a shit ending.
>>
File: 2016-07-13-01-47-26.jpg (91 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-13-01-47-26.jpg
91 KB, 800x450
>>
>>344809508
Fuck, I'm happy with the ending I got.
>>
which game is better overall

dark souls or witcher 3?
>>
>>344809763
Fuck off, both are great.
>>
>>344806076
No you don't get to fucking post that picture, you fuck.
>>
>>344809763
I prefer TW3 but that's only because the second half of DKS sucks flaccid dwarf cock. That, and I'm a huge immersion fag with a hard-on for non-combat shit and calm stretches of simple wandering.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.