[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unpopular Opinion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: BatmanArkhamOrigins1.jpg (49 KB, 578x1027) Image search: [Google]
BatmanArkhamOrigins1.jpg
49 KB, 578x1027
Batman arkham origins was the best batman game. Replayed all 3 over the past month, followed by knight this past week. I can't speak for the online component, but origins was just a great game. Loved the story, the aesthetics of the suit, etc, etc. Actually couldn't believe how disappointed I was with the batmobile in knight. Sure, you could chop up origins to being city with a Christmas paint job, but story wise, it was just so much fun.
>>
>>344793889
I have been saying this for years and still say it now. Origins was the best! Arkham Asylum still has the best gameplay structure BUT Origins has the best story hands down.
>>
The problem with Origins wasn't the story. It was all those fucking glitches and bugs.
Also being a city reskin.

But yeah, I liked it too.
>>
>>344796309

Origins didn't have as many fuck-ups as Knight though.
>>
Multiplayer was fun only because I could be the random thug that killed bane, batman, and robin seconds apart. Makes you think whats gonna become of that thugs career.
>>
>>344796865
Dunno, never had problems with it.

Played on console though, the PC port was fucked afaik.
>>
>>344797636

Yeah, I was talking about the PC port.

I got it on sale and refunded it quickly enough because it was that shit.

If you don't want stutters you have to have at least 16GB of RAM and 4GB on your GPU.

And of course, that's just the stuttering issues, which don't go away completely, and the game still has memory leaks, so every hour or so, you have to quit it and boot it up again.

Oh and crashing. Crashes fucking everywhere. For no real reason.
>>
>>344797870

Bullshit, I have 8gb of ram and a 780. Ran so smoothly I'm sure that a lower tier rig would have no issues, and I had maybe two crashes over the entire game.
>>
>>344797870
That's ridiculous. If a PS4 can run it, a PC should too.
>>
File: 1467566784045.jpg (46 KB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
1467566784045.jpg
46 KB, 500x383
>>344798151
>>344798361
PC port is as bad as Saints Row 2
>>
>>344798361

PC port was made by some third-grade developers who barely have any experience, while Rocksteady was working on the PS4 version and its DLC.
>>
>>344793889
>>344793889
How far will contrarianism go? Visit /v/ to find out!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.