[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the best moba? Never tried one, which one do you recommend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: Dota-2-Mid-Overview.jpg (283 KB, 2048x1075) Image search: [Google]
Dota-2-Mid-Overview.jpg
283 KB, 2048x1075
Is this the best moba? Never tried one, which one do you recommend?
>>
Dota, because it's a Valve quality game.
>>
>>344783260
>Valve quality

Not saying much nowadays
>>
Is he trying to hook a creep or is he such a noob that he thinks the other player is such a noob that will run into his hook? Either way report him.
>>
>>344783339
I think you're mistaken, L4D3 and HL3 are still going through Valve's rigorous quality control.
>>
Dota, because every other one is just a clone
>>
>>344783164
dota is not p2w
>>
>>344783164
Dota 2 has the best business model so go with that one.
>>
>>344783164
Of course it's the Bestâ„¢ game.
>>
>>344783164
You'll like it if you like actual depth and a multitude of different interactions with spells, also unique heroes with their own niche.
If you want casual stuff, stay away. Also if you don't want stressing games, stay FAR AWAY from MOBAs altogether. They can be fun but for most there are always moments that make you feel miserable. Also you rely on teamwork to do nearly everything.
>>
Best MOBA game is like the best white bread or the best water
>>
File: 1455063150932.jpg (12 KB, 448x316) Image search: [Google]
1455063150932.jpg
12 KB, 448x316
>>344783164
I tried getting into Dota 2, 3 Times. The experience is always the same
>finish tutorial
>hop in newb que
>get yelled at by a Brazilian for feeding against a smurf team
>this goes on for about 20 minutes
>leave
Uninstall game. Repeat Once per year

I honestly feel the controls to be clunky and the player base to be trolls, since you can just afk and be toxic without any repurcussions. But I'll probably disregard this information install the 10 GigaBitch Moba and get yelled at again.
>>
>>344783846
Isn't there singleplayer?
I'm reinstalling on my third time now seeing this thread. HOTS was best for me for a while but last few games have been boring, I need the items to give the extra boost of shit to do while playing.
>>
Good game, dogshit community. Which unfortunately means the game is shit as a result.
>>
>>344784749
/Thread
>>
>>344783164
Smite. Easy to pick up, incredibly fun, fast paced. Amazing at least as an introduction to the genre, but deep enough to sink your teeth into. You're welcome.
>>
>>344783260
Literally non-argument.
>>
>>344783846
>>344784014

if you've played an rts in your life you can excel in 1.5k mmr dota matches, just dont be an idiot and watch a match or two and get the general idea of a few heroes that you can play
>>
>>344784014
There's tutorial and after that you can play against bots. Nothing else.

>>344783846
Getting yelled at is just something you have to live with. I've got like 15k hours in dota/hon/dota2 and russians still yell at me.
>>
>>344783260
The point is that it's only interesting if sitting around staring at creeps becomes interesting. It sorta does, but absolutely isn't worth playing unless simultaneously getting a toyjob.
>>
>>344784014

Yes. You can play against bots so you can practice the game. The tutorial only goes so far but at least has you play a single bot match.

>>344783846

Protip: If you want to avoid the smurfs play "least played." The smurfs HATE playing anything other then their mains. Least played makes you play from a pool of the chars you have played the least. Making noobs on the same level and shit.
>>
Don't play MOBAs
>>
File: barbell-glute-bridge.jpg (210 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
barbell-glute-bridge.jpg
210 KB, 640x360
>>344783846
The controls *are* clunky, and it's only about finding a character interesting enough to perform.
>>
>>344785254
To be fair, if by clunky controls you mean turn rates, they are necessary to not make half of the heroes shit.
>>
>>344783164
> dota 2
> best moba
I've lost all of my brain cells reading this
>>
>>344784749
Name 1 good multiplayer community you fucking retard
It doesn't exist
>>
>>344787158
You can leave the game in other multiplayer games. You aren't stuck with obnoxious faggots who throw a fit by sitting in the jungle or feeding the enemy themselves or couriers.
>>
>>344783164
There is no such thing as "best moba".
They are all shit, only question is which one sucks the least.
>>
>>344785894
Camera, mostly.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.