[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what did /v/ think of javik? aside form the utter cuntedness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: javik_by_copper_ghost-d4uw2r7[1].jpg (276 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
javik_by_copper_ghost-d4uw2r7[1].jpg
276 KB, 1680x1050
what did /v/ think of javik? aside form the utter cuntedness of on disc dlc
>>
File: javik.jpg (34 KB, 479x252) Image search: [Google]
javik.jpg
34 KB, 479x252
>>344782828
One of the few good things from ME3.

Ancient Alien Space Samurai Africans
>>
>>344782828
Good, almost makes up for the lack of a WMD-insect character.
>>
he's literally /v/
>>
File: prothean.png (291 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
prothean.png
291 KB, 500x350
>>344782828
Hes pretty fun, he was my only constant companion throughout the game
>>
I wouldn't know. EA are a bunch of niggers who released ME3 incomplete so I never met him.
>>
shit design
just like every other alien in the game
also ruins the protheans because the fact that they're not extinct after all literally changes everything
>>
>>344782828
Was a cool character but I didn't pull him into my party often. That scene with Liara was much more hard hitting than it deserved to be.
>>
>>344784135
turians are cool though and birds
>>
>>344782828
You are all primitives
But sometimes primitives can be crafty

That was pretty much his entire character
>>
>DUDE LETS TAKE THAT EXTINCT RACE AND MAKE ONE A PARTY MEMBER.

Fanfic-tier writing.
>>
I like how he crushes all the fantasies and the whole Protean fetish that Liara had about them. It was a breath of fresh air
>>
>>344782828
Why does he look nothing like a prothean?

I mean, he's an excellent character, but why staple that on him when they already have a confirmed lore and look?
>>
Is there any way to make Biotic characters fun in harder difficulties?

It seems like very 3rd enemy has shields, barriers or armor that prevent my powers.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.