[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DX:MD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: E0bQ0-V6hCMe.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg (74 KB, 878x525) Image search: [Google]
E0bQ0-V6hCMe.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg
74 KB, 878x525
So what does /v/ reckon Deus Ex Mankind Divided will turn out to be?

I shouldn't have watched the gameplay videos because they sort of scared me with few things even if it was alpha/beta/gamma footage.
>inb4 ill buy it cuz im from Prague
>>
What about the vids scared you?
>>
>>344780631
>So what does /v/ reckon Deus Ex Mankind Divided will turn out to be?
from what i've seen so far, typical action hero "i've lost everything now i want revenge" shit
>>
>>344780726
Some aspects of the HUD, the atmosphere in general, overpowered augmentations, awkward conversations with allies

Not "scared" me but it made me feel odd
>>
>>344780631
Looks very clunky with the frame rate on console
>>
>>344780964
Well the HUD did change from the last showing. Plus that was a staged demo they always have access to everything from the start. Also you can simply not use them.
>>
>>344781123
Touché, I almost forgot about the fact they do that just to show off. Hopefully users will get some limits ot it.
>>
Human Revolution was shit, Mankind Divided will probably be even worse.
Fuck you Squeenix for ruining Deus Ex.
>>
>>344781385
>Human Revolution was shit
Really enjoying this meme.
>>
>>344781385
its not like the original aged well from a gameplay perspective.
>>
>>344781385
Deus Ex was never good.
>>
HR-2

Probably not going to be an amazing leap but fun for 2 playthroughs. I hope we get more than Prague as a HUB
>>
>>344780631
Day 1 purchase.
>>
Nothing new or interesting

The first one was a passable game for this day and age, but it's gone to shit rapidly
>>
File: Aquinas.png (245 KB, 288x391) Image search: [Google]
Aquinas.png
245 KB, 288x391
The Illuminati falls from power.
Bob Page and the MJ12 takes over.
Grey Plague prototype.
AIDS is cured.
California is swallowed by the sea.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.