[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>first week sales >40% discount >only 20k sold What happened?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: nepfail.png (304 KB, 1622x796) Image search: [Google]
nepfail.png
304 KB, 1622x796
>first week sales
>40% discount
>only 20k sold
What happened?
>>
>>344780015
That's nothing new. PC mustards just want games on PC so they can shitpost about not being exclusive. They don't really buy games. Most of them pirate.

It won't be long until weeb companies realize this and stop localizing for PC altogether.
>>
>>344780015

Its been out on PS4 for months, most of us don't want to buy the same game twice.
>>
>>344780015
I've never even looked at this franchise. And that's something because I have a Vita with games on it.

Worth even typing "hyperdimension" on youtube or is it miku miku dance tier shit?
>>
File: 1468073928333.jpg (479 KB, 2191x2803) Image search: [Google]
1468073928333.jpg
479 KB, 2191x2803
>>344780015
I bought the LE for my PS4, dont want to buy the game again even though the experience would be objectively superior
>>
PC fags, or more correctly steam\blizz shitters don't actually care about games outside of Dota/CS/Hearthstone/OW.
>>
was there really anyone that actually believed it would sell? who even knows what the fuck is a hyperdimension, let alone a neptunia?
>>
>>344781205
The name literally screams out "musical game for weebs that is not even a game" lol
>>
File: 1468015209369.png (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1468015209369.png
1 MB, 2560x1440
>>344781303
>musical game

are you actually fucking retarded?
>>
>>344781647
he just doesn't care like everyone else that didn't buy the game.
>>
>>344780015

You Nep once and you've Nep't them all.

I can't force myself to Nep through everything I've once Nep't before.
>>
>>344780015
would jrpgs sell better if they were good and focused on gameplay and narrative like in the late 90s/early 00s, instead of being otaku pandering garbage?
>>
>>344781647
not that anon but moe dance game or moe "rpg", it doesnt matter because fapbait is the focus instead of gameplay
>>
>>344780015

>release game later on PC
>Be surprised that the bulk of fans won't buy it because they already bought it ages ago on consoles

The same applies to SK, Onechanbara, and so on. Release it simultaneously on PC or PC only and the numbers would be a lot higher. That also means offering PC physical versions that come with LE goodies.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.