[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you hyped for Twitch-con, /v/? They've just announc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: adam koebel.jpg (45 KB, 452x586) Image search: [Google]
adam koebel.jpg
45 KB, 452x586
Are you hyped for Twitch-con, /v/? They've just announced their schedule!

Anyone going?

Some highlights:

http://www.twitchcon.com/event/dire-straights-how-lgbt-streamers-survive-and-thrive/ (faggot propaganda)

http://www.twitchcon.com/event/the-streams-of-production/ ("seize the means of production" marxist propaganda with a literal "anti-capitalist" numale on the panel)

http://www.twitchcon.com/event/diversify-twitch/ (WE NEED MORE BROWN WIMMINZ IN GAMING AND NO MORE RACIST EMOTICONS TriHard)

and probably more

pic related is said numale cuck, Adam Koebel

>hehe just ignore the sjws they'll go away on their own xD
>>
>>344776709
this is really autistic dude
>>
>>344776709
>that pic
leftism is a mental disorder
>>
File: ur a WHITE MALE.png (660 KB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
ur a WHITE MALE.png
660 KB, 2000x3000
>>344776976
>>
Strange that you get sarcastic about that last comment, but I ignore them just fine and they don't ever show up where I go in real life, it's just the internet. And the internet is the only plac where I meet loud mouths who keep reminding me they exist and that we should deal with them. Hmmmmmmmmmmm, I feel like there's a pattern here.
>>
>>344777403
I hope you enjoy watching the new Ghostbusters with your wife's son
>>
File: felt-top-hat-bc-5812.jpg (227 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
felt-top-hat-bc-5812.jpg
227 KB, 1600x1600
>>344777810
Noone even brings up that movie to me except the internet. Hmm, yes, strange.
>>
beards are so fucking disgusting

poor white people. i feel bad for them.
>>
>>344778393
you must have a very small and autistic social circle
>>
>>344776709
>>344776709

Why can't people like this end up at places like the Boston Bombing?

FFS. This fuck is an painful to look at.
>>
>>344778593
Says the guy who hangs out on the internet all day to battle some trivial cunt menace. Carry on, fighting the good fight and all. Hmmmm, yeeeees. Fascinating.
>>
>>344778905
>i am le projecting

kys
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.