[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nobody likes LBP for real, right? But I do and it feels wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: A Photo_2.jpg (29 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
A Photo_2.jpg
29 KB, 640x360
Nobody likes LBP for real, right? But I do and it feels wrong.
>>
File: 6545545.jpg (1 MB, 2362x1686) Image search: [Google]
6545545.jpg
1 MB, 2362x1686
Just another failed sony franchise.

No one liked it and that's why all the servers are closed down.
>>
>>344776632
Yes, no one liked it which is why multiple installments of the game have received critical acclaim and have sold more than 5 million copies.
>>
>>344777802
That's odd because I was playing Online last night.
>>
File: 1467184151703.jpg (34 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1467184151703.jpg
34 KB, 640x480
>>344777979
didn't they give it away because of the psn hack. they probably counted those numbers.
>>
>>344778354
It sold a lot of copies before the PSN hack though, the first game had a lot of hype because it was exclusive, was marketed a ton, and had a 95 on metacritic. The games prior to 3 sold really well.
>>
>>344776632
It's a fun game to mess around with when you're bored.
>>
>talking shit about LBP

nigger I will fucking cut you
>>
This thread has been posted many times before and I still don't get the purpose of it
>>
>>344778354
They have only the PSP version away
>>
>>344778338
Don't ruin his shitpost

Just give him your (You) and move along
>>
>not liking LBP
if you don't like LBP you should literally kys

lbp on psp was bad though
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.