[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Games that you thought would be shit, but we're actually fun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 250px-RuleofRose.jpg (26 KB, 250x354) Image search: [Google]
250px-RuleofRose.jpg
26 KB, 250x354
ITT: Games that you thought would be shit, but we're actually fun
>>
Rule of Rose is not fun by any definition of the word
>>
>>344776553

then what did I have while playing you sanctimonious fuck
>>
i dont know about fun, but the opening is god tier
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jig_BSvn8wE
>>
>>344776652
an errection
>>
>>344774093
Pretty fun. Combat sucked ass though
>>
>>344774093
horribly bad the game, i legit got the game for $10 and did not keep it since it was so shit
>>
>>344777791
how much did you sell it for
>>
>>344777908
$160, sold on amazon so i believe they took 15%
either way i didnt want the game
>>
>>344778027
>>344777908
also i was just completed disappointed that everything was great but the combat and the dog was ok
>>
File: 1468203013288.gif (461 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1468203013288.gif
461 KB, 640x480
>SAY
>WHERE IS MY SHAME,
>WHEN I CALL YOUR NAME?
>>
>>344774093
Its funny because my reaction was the complete opposite
>>
>>344778447
make a gun and shoot yourself
>>
File: Vampire_Rain_Box.jpg (45 KB, 256x320) Image search: [Google]
Vampire_Rain_Box.jpg
45 KB, 256x320
You know what this is? A perfectly fine implementation of stealth mechanics in a survival horror game.

I know that's not exactly a high bar to reach, and by no measure is this game great, but it still gets way more crap than it deserves and I suspect the difficulty has a lot to do with that. It's a very unforgiving game, you fuck up and you are almost certainly going to die and then it's back to the last checkpoint again. People who said shit like "It's stupid that you can't just shoot the immortal vampires to get past them" didn't quite get it. The game very explicitly says that humans are no match for vampires, as well they shouldn't be, and not to try to fight them. It's a stealth game, you are supposed to avoid being caught and if you stop, look and think for a second you won't be.
>>
File: Alpha_Protocol_cover.jpg (23 KB, 256x318) Image search: [Google]
Alpha_Protocol_cover.jpg
23 KB, 256x318
It had a bad reputation, but /v/ was banging on about how it's actually good so I gave it a try.
>>
>>344780126
Bland as fuck
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.