[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are your thoughts on mgs4?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 0
what are your thoughts on mgs4?
>>
Do not sexualized the autist
>>
>>344771578
sunny is not for lewding
>>
>>344771578

better graphics than MGS5
>>
Delicious flat suns.
>>
>>344771765
Say that to my dick
>>
>>344771578
You're fucking sick dude
>>
>>344773569
Schlop slurp noht fer... gulp loodig... Mmmmph.
>>
HOT
FUH
DAYS
>>
>>344771578
DELETE THIS
And don't post sauce.
>>
>>344771578
>>344774258
No fuck you, post sauce
>>
>>344774337
I would but last time I gave people my source for sfm stuff their servers died for ages
>>
>>344771578
the best controls and mechanics in the genre wasted on the worst level design and pacing
>>
>>344774449
That's probably just because you're a fucking cunt

Post the sauce you enormous pussy
>>
>>344774534
>the best controls and mechanics in the genre
Splinter Cell 3 for PC would like a word with you.
>>
>>344774542
Rude as heck
>>
>>344774720
its close man, it really is

but they just fucking nailed it in mgs4, controlling snake feels great

chaos theory still shits over mgs4 because it actually lets you play it
>>
>You will never get molested to death by unarmored BB Corp qts

why live
>>
As someone who just played through MGS 1-4 for the first time, I didn't really like it too much. The story and most of the characters aside from Snake, Raiden and Liquid were uninteresting and felt out of place. I don't know how they turned Mei Ling and Naomi into the most soulless characters ever, but they did it. Compare it to MGS1 where the voice acting was great and each character had a unique personality and point of view.

Some of the cut scenes were just ridiculously long, where I was getting bored just sitting there waiting until I could do something. Also, I really didn't care for the bosses and their little tragic stories. It got really predictable and I didn't care about them.

The game was also really easy, where a lot of the time the best strategy is just rushing through instead of using stealth. I did like the sneaking suit though, that did impress me.
>>
>>344771578
Post the whole thing now.
>>
>>344775327
Maybe he doesn't want to get banned
>>
>>344775364
>2011+5
>having a static ip
??
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.