[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>No Man's Sky will suck http://www.pcgamer.com/no-m
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31
File: eks dee.jpg (4 KB, 128x127) Image search: [Google]
eks dee.jpg
4 KB, 128x127
>No Man's Sky will suck

http://www.pcgamer.com/no-mans-sky-10-burning-questions-answered/
>>
File: Daisy kek.jpg (499 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Daisy kek.jpg
499 KB, 1280x720
Dead before born
>You won't really be able to leave a physical mark on the game, however, at least not for long. As you travel to new planets, they are generated around you, and when you leave them, they degenerate.
>>
>>344760654
why does that matter though?
>>
>only 18,446,744,073,709,551,616 planets

Shit game confirmed
>>
File: 1466054099613.gif (1 MB, 500x549) Image search: [Google]
1466054099613.gif
1 MB, 500x549
>>344760553
after reading that, im re-interested. if theres the slim chance of seeing another person, thats enough motivation for me to try and go way out of my way to meet with my friends. meeting intelligent species in cities could be cool, so could thoroughly exploring ruins or going spelunking. updates in the future could make it easy to at least find one or two people, maybe even buy a small house somewhere, right?

just wish it wasnt full price, gonna have to wait and see just how shit it really turns out to be before i buy in
>>
so if there are a quintillion randomly generated planets, there must be at least billiions of flora/fauna species, right? but if there are non-random ships/buildings/languages for the intelligent aliens species you meet, how many of those species do you think there are?

my guess is no more than 20
>>
This will have about as much gameplay and less story than gone home
>>
>>344760654
>PC Gamer in charge of accurate reporting

Any changes you make to a planet are permanent, even if you leave that solar system. Other players can see your changes too.
>>
>>344761978
shave your beard
>>
>>344761978
its a direct interview and all answer are quoted
>>
I was excited for this game, for like a week until they started unveiling all the shit you couldn't do.
>>
>>344762040
I wish I was SM. He's probably drowning in pussy.
>>
>quintillion
triggered

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-52AI_ojyQ
>>
>>344760553

>That very first "Burning question"

He's been vague about it because it's hot air, just like the rest of the game. It won't be MP because they don't have the talent or capacity, thus the game will be dead in the water
>>
>>344761419

Wrong, it has no multiplayer at all.
>>
>>344761978
https://repo.nmsdb.info/?info=Local%20%2F%20Global%20Saving

>Terrain deformation will be stored locally, otherwise there would likely be far too much information to store

People need to use this site more.
>>
File: 1458578902114.jpg (42 KB, 463x263) Image search: [Google]
1458578902114.jpg
42 KB, 463x263
>>344760553
sounds good senpaitachi can't wait to play and see you haters play nothing
>>
I'm more worried about the size of the game.
6gb? Seems a little small for a big modern game.
>>
>>344762305
>Wrong, it has no multiplayer at all.

"At all" is not entirely accurate. There is a chance you will see other players, and you will be able to attack them. The thing is that the odds of encountering another player are astronomically low.

However, if everyone is heading to the center of the same universe or galaxy or whatever, then I imagine the odds of encountering other players at the center will be higher. Who knows though.
>>
>>344762484

Negative, it has been confirmed as a Singleplayer game only. You can check the steam store listing for proof if you want.
>>
>>344762453
It's procedurally generated and the audio is compressed.

Modern games would be much smaller in size if lazy devs would compress audio files and pre-rendered video files.
>>
>>344761419
there are no cities, just isolated alien outposts.
>>
>>344762574
I know you're just shitposting, but here: https://repo.nmsdb.info/?info=Multiplayer
>>
>>344762224
>people don't want to play a decent space exploration game because MUH MULTIPLAYER!!!!!!

I don't get this. What would you even do with multiplayer in a game like this?
>>
>>344761767
There's going to be a few base sets of fauna/flora and they will have a slight variations, like different height or color, and that's what they call "another species".

It's like in RPGs were you have wolves, dire wolves, pack wolves etc but they're basically all the same model with a slight tweak
>>
>>344762305
it said right in the fucking article you can run into and see other players, but there will be no markings. if so jackass is jumping up and down and spinning in circles, ill know its my friend and then go do stuff with him.

then there is all the shit that this anon shared here >>344762332 where it says they even show up on the galactic map. how is there not multiplayer to some extent?
>>
it's so pathetic
>"look at the unlimited number of planets! it's a good selling argument!"

people who will fall to that deserve to be scammed.
>>
>>344762807

Every fucking thread, PVP and coop exploration/discovery. Seriously, give me a single valid reason that multiplayer would detract from this game?
>>
>>344760553
It's like you faggot shills haven't even seen Elite: Dangerous.

No Man's Sky is literally E:D with loud colors and muh animals.
>>
>Portals lead to planets closer to the center
>You can not bring your ship through a portal. You need to gather as much as you can from the other side, then make your way back safely

So do you think it would be possible to buy a ship on the other side?
>>
>>344762793
>>344762834

Again, aside from some text you have absolutely no proof. It has not been shown and the question of multiplayer itself has been danced around by the devs to prevent hype loss. Proof currently exists that Multiplayer is not present in the game, show me your evidence otherwise?
>>
>>344762814
i got that part, but im wondering how many races they actually spent the time to program in. they had to make languages for them and design ships and shit, so im wondering if theres only like three major races you run into and trade with over and over or if theres hundreds - its supposed to be a vast universe. again, my guess is not many
>>
If you (your character) is supposed to be the first person to discover a planet or a solar system then why does every planet have occupied buildings, why does every solar system have a space station, etc.?
>>
>>344763047
Don't get your hopes up. With this type of game it's best to expect the worst.
>>
>>344762968
at least elite has multiplayer
>>
>>344760553

Daily reminder that it's just Starbound in 3D.

Might even be less than Starbound in 3D. I heard there isn't any building.
>>
How is this largely different from space engine, aside from maybe the improve graphics and $60 price tag.
>>
>>344761419
>Small house.

The game is about constantly moving so having a central hub would go against that.

I can see a residential area being added to your ship though.The idea of starting out with what amounts to a space moped and evolving it to something akin to a carrier is what interests me.

I'd be more than happy having a big ship to explore and upgrade, with a smaller ship in the hanger for dogfights and planetary exploration though.
>>
>>344763020
text is all we have at this point, senpai.

Given the sheer size of No Man Sky's universe, how often will you realistically run into other human players?

"We keep playing it down because if people go into it looking for a multiplayer game they will be disappointed. It's just infrequent. And if it happens then that's cool, but it's not a big part of the game. We don't want you to feel alone. And if you come across people then that's cool and it will be a nice moment. I think of Journey, or something like that. You wouldn't think of Journey as a multiplayer game. You come across people and it's a really big part of the experience, but it's not about playing with your friends."
>>
>You won't really be able to leave a physical mark on the game, however, at least not for long. As you travel to new planets, they are generated around you, and when you leave them, they degenerate. So, if you use a mining tool to blast a section of a planet, perhaps to draw a giant penis on the ground (I will just assume that is what you will do), once you leave that planet and fly away, the game will once again disassemble the planet behind you. If you return, or if another player visits, the planet will be reconstructed, but any changes you made to the topography, penis-based or otherwise, will not be rebuilt. Only the original state of the planet will be reformed. In that way, the universe and everything in it, once born, are static and unchanging.

What a shame
>>
why cant they just address what you actually do besides "explore"

>no multiplayer

welp
>>
>>344763263
penises, penises everywhere
>>
>>344763230
I've heard all the ships will just be single seater space fighter type things, is that right?
>>
>No friends to play games with
>Shit at FPS
>Shit at multiplayer games
>Doin't want to put in the effort learning optimal builds in RPGs
>Hate pixel indie shit

This may actually be right up my alley.
>>
>>344761419
>slim chance of seeing another person

>Jump into VOIP
>Hey bro where you at
>I'm at <place>
>Where is that?
>X time later
>Hey there you are
>>
>>344763118
Randomly buggy instancing with p2p.

I just want a decent space game. No scams no pointless korean grinda (elite). A robust economy like eve....actual space combat not nerfed flying like elite. Large ship style battles.
>>
>>344763230
im sure you leave some kind of bread trail on the cosmic map behind you as you travel and you can go back whenever, so if i come across a place i really like - im sure i will, like on a mountain - it would be cool to set up a nice hut or something. but i see why that goes against the principles of the game, this aint minecraft
>>
>>344763020
The devs have stated multiple times that you can see other players, as rare as it may be, and that there is PvP. That is my proof. Could they have been lying about it for the past ~3 years? Maybe, but I doubt it.

Steam listing it as "single player" does not invalidate that, nor is it the first time Steam may have incorrectly tagged a game. Which isn't to say that it was a mistake, because listing it as multiplayer would make potential customers fall under the impression that there is a grouping system, a formal communication system, etc. It simply makes more sense to list it as single player game.
>>
>>344763427

Sounds like you should play EVE
>>
anybody else got the feeling its gonna get super boring after playing for a few hours?
>>
>>344763306
I hope not.

If all the upgrades are purely for stats then I'll be most disappointed.

If I upgrade my ships engine, I want to see a bigger engine. If I upgrade the guns, I want to see bigger guns.

If everyone is flying around in the exact same ships, just with difference stats, then there wouldn't be any point.
>>
>look at how much we watered-down our bullshit
>please buy my game
>>
The only games this 'developer' have made so far are called Joe Danger and Joe Danger 2, two sidescroller mobile games. Its amazing how a game from sunch an untested developer got so hyped.
>>
>>344762669
>lazy devs

I really hate when people say this

>Oh you modeled a giant environment by hand, but did not run winrar, you are so lazy
>>
>>344763306
There are four main types of ship: Fighter, Trader, Explorer, and Science

No idea what that means, though
>>
Just because you can't necessarily see/find your friends does not mean you can't socialize with them on Discord, etc. while you all play.

Unless you have crippling autism.
>>
>>344760553
>is it a singleplayer or a multiplayer?

>uhh... Thats hard to answer
>You wont be exploring with other people
>if your friend plays, they'd more than likely be too far away to ever come in contact with
>besides, you have your own little bubble
>when people enter your bubble, they enter your instance
>then they can just leave and you'd never see them again

>How do you know you've come into contact with another player?

>thats the sad he says sad, but he means the best part so he can continue lieing that there is multiplayer part, you'd never know
>theres no blip, or aleart
>they can just fly right past you, and you'd never know you'd come in contact with another human being

They took out the only cool thing about this game, that might have existed, which was exploring space with a bro, or running into other people. I can guarantee you that most of us will never see another person in this game.
>>
>>344761090
Shut up retard, it's easy to see why
>>
>>344763495
I want actual flying. Maybe destroyers should fly off a menu but the small fighters/bombers and traders should be actual piloting. Elite grindfest could have had an actual economy but ftroop decided that handholding the people holding the game back was worth more than putting effort into the game.
>>
>>344763512
Probably, good thing there's twitch so you can get your fill of the game without dropping $60.
>>
File: 19286823.jpg (42 KB, 530x298) Image search: [Google]
19286823.jpg
42 KB, 530x298
>>344763406
exactly. but it might be tricky to find eachother on a planet, unless you meet on a really visible landmark since each one is literally planet sized. then theres the whole "no hud indicator for people" problem, but thats not hard to overcome

i just wanna fuck around in space and explore with my friends. if theres even a slight chance of that im gonna do everything i can to play incorrectly
>>
>>344763478

It seems far more likely that they aren't lying, but dodging around the truth. They won't show any multiplayer gameplay, they won't show any singleplayer gameplay aside from a few choice cuts and they still won't answer the multiplayer question, even after being called out on the "Too big to find each other" bullshit. People have maps and VOIP, they can't stop people getting to each other.

It's simple, they announce no multiplayer and the hype dies significantly. Hype is all they have.
>>
>>344763261
>Given the sheer size of No Man Sky's universe, how often will you realistically run into other human players?

That shouldn't matter. Any person who has half a brain would have implemented some sort of teleporter, or ability to spawn in on your friend, or start off in certain sectors.
Them "randomly" placing people in a universe thats too big to travel is their way of saying it has multiplayer, while supporting absolutely none of it.
>>
>>344763690
>>theres no blip, or aleart
>>they can just fly right past you, and you'd never know you'd come in contact with another human being

I like how they try to play that off as something that's never been done before, when it has.
>>
>>344761978
how much are they paying you to spread blatantly false information?
>>
>>344763478

I should note as well that both Steam and GoG have it listed as Singleplayer only.
>>
>>344763891
I just think its retarded to implement that. They are obviously covering their asses, so they can probably say "Oh man, you totally ran into like, 20 people today man. Keep your eyes open!", instead of the truth, where you haven't run into anyone.

Why would a game, where everyone is clamoring for multiplayer, add in an element to make encountering someone even fucking harder. Its like they don't want you to meet anybody in game.
>>
File: image.jpg (187 KB, 1016x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187 KB, 1016x1080
>>344763690
Holy hell that is some top tier damage control.
I can't wait for people to fly past NPC ships and characters (they havent confirmed any chat right?) and think they are meeting people. The con is going to be amazing.
>>
>>344763647
my guess would be lasers, cargo capacity, speed, and some kind of scanning mechanism respectively, with mods for each/upgrades and general paint job/body shop type shit
>>
>>344764062
>they havent confirmed any chat right?
There is no chat, the only way to tell if someone is a person, and not an AI, is for them to just randomly do something retarded an AI wouldn't do.
In space/sky, they said that you couldn't tell by their ships, only if they were on a planet.

They should have just said this was a singleplayer game, with social aspects.
>>
Why didnt they make it Multiplayer?
>>
>>344764174
So then whats even the point of having it be online?
>>
>>344764174
im fine with there being no communication in game, i have a phone. sucks i would have to go that far, but not the first game ive had to do so in.

it sounds like meeting people is possible, but i wonder if its possible to actually travel together? i dont see why not, but it wouldnt surprise me that if you both left a planet at the same time you would be leave a lobby the planet made and be separated
>>
>>344764353

So you too can find a planet called World of Dicks!
>>
Am I the only person fine with the game being, for all intents and purposes, a single player experience? It will make the very rare off-chance of coming across another player a mind blowing experience, until they KoS or draw a cock in the terrain or something.
>>
>>344764353
It's not online. They pretend it is, but when it comes out they'll just say "oh, but you can name planets and that shows up for other people, that's what we meant by online!".

Everything past the pre-orders and day one sales, they don't give a shit about. It's a 10 man team, they can dissolve and take the money.
>>
I'm just wondering if this'll support VR.
Playing this shit in VR would be great. Too bad we can't do custom soundtracks yet. Playing this in VR while some techno shit blasts in the background would be euphoric.
>>
So you are randomly placed within this huge universe. Since the outer radius is larger, you will most likely end up there than close to the center. Planets are generated with random biomes. The whole planet is one biome. You'll probably have water/ocean, forest, desert, tundra/arctic, jungle, and grasslands. There's only going to be terrestrial planet and stars, no gas or ice giants like Jupiter or Neptune. Each planet will probably have an abundance of a few elements. One planet won't have everything you need, you'll have to visit several solar systems to get what you need. You'll probably run into the same kind of planet over and over again. So prepare to have extra one element while struggling to find another. Crafting has no recipe book in the game. Recipes will be player discovered. But you can bet you'll have a finite set of items. In other words, the recipes aren't procedural. There will be one style of each item. So instead of being able to make different architectural or designed items you just get one generic sci-fi metal corridor style. Your weapon, PDA, and constructor is your multitool. Animals will be derived from a small set of categories. You'll have carnivore/herbivore of each. You'll have land, sea and air. Then those will break down into familiar animals like deer or cows, lizards, birds, fish, whales, sharks, etc. The animals will get recolors for different biomes.
>>
>>344764353
sharing data that the community finds about new planets, ruins, flora/fauna

essentially bragging rights - you find a planet and it gets your name on it forever
>>
>>344764478

At least they did us the favour of making it SP and releasing on GoG so that we can pirate it
>>
>no multiplayer

ummmm
>>
>>344761419
dude its fucking on GoG, it doesnt have multiplayer at all
>>
>>344763263
Yeah but aren't the species or whatever you name named for-literally-ever?
Just call them Fagotmen or some shit.
>>
>>344763339
neo-/v/ everybody
>>
>344763406
>slim chance of seeing another person
>Jump into VOIP
>Hey bro where you at
>I'm at <place>
>Where is that?
>X time later
>Hey there you are

Too bad for you they already said that players are randomly dropped in the world. Your friend could be days, weeks, months, years, decades, centuries (this is the one they've been saying is more likely) further than you.

What will likely happen

>Jump on voip

>hey man where you at
>oh I'm at X
>Huh, I'm at Y
>says it'll take me 100 years to get to you
>wanna play something else?
>sure

>>344764383
See above. You'll never be able to coordinate meeting a friend. Your chances of being placed close enough in the universe to actually meet up is low, lower than your chance to win the lottery.

You have a bubble instance around you, so if you DID happen to meet someone, you could travel together. No idea how big that bubble is though.

>>344764567
It'll be a day1 pirate for sure. Maybe someone will host a private server, and find a way to force spawn locations.
>>
If everyone is going to the center of the same galaxy, won't you see people there?
>>
File: 4685678.gif (3 KB, 183x200) Image search: [Google]
4685678.gif
3 KB, 183x200
this game is going to suck so freaking hard, it's going to be a new epoch in gaming history

the day nu-man's beard was released, people will actually quit gaming because of this disaster
>>
>So, if you use a mining tool to blast a section of a planet, perhaps to draw a giant penis on the ground (I will just assume that is what you will do), once you leave that planet and fly away, the game will once again disassemble the planet behind you. If you return, or if another player visits, the planet will be reconstructed, but any changes you made to the topography, penis-based or otherwise, will not be rebuilt. Only the original state of the planet will be reformed. In that way, the universe and everything in it, once born, are static and unchanging.

So then literally what is the point.
>>
Multiplayer always sounds better in theory than execution and merging single player and multiplayer almost never works. I don't care that it's not there, multiplayer is not going to make the game.

A solid base is what matters and it sounds like this game has nothing but "exploring" and then doing menial and most likely dull shit to unlock more "exploring" so you can do some more menial and dull shit to unlock even more "exploring" and so on. I fear grind, that shit has ruined E:D.
>>
odds: I preorder No Man's Sky
evens: I buy something else
>>
>>344760553
same shit over again, doesnt matter that the world is huge and amount if ppl isnt, ppl WILL create hubs like in elite.
>>
>>344764846

what part of not able to interact with other players can't you grasp?
>>
>>344764846
If the game has no real HUD outside of the ship, and the centre is just a black hole, it's pretty feasible that you won't run into anyone until the very end, and even then only if you're playing on launch.
>>
You play a lot of ED? Getting my tax return money soon and would be pretty interested in a new space game. Do you know if PVP is forced and what's up with the grinding that seems to have driven off a lot of players?
>>
>>344764882

>make a billion worlds
>you can shape the land
>other people can find these worlds
>but you cant change anything or leave anything for other players to find :^) :^)

brilliant
>>
>>344763406
well judging from interview "X time latter" may be days or weeks, since you're at corners of universe, your ship need upgrades, fuels, and find some portals station before you can travel far enough, and that's not counting the time spend on traveling only
>>
>>344764846
What will you do if it takes you 10,000 lightyears to reach the center?
Everyone is placed randomly in the universe, and its too fucking big, meaning some people will be on the opposite ends.

Because of the sheer size, "close" would be 100 lightyears apart, but thats still impossible to meet up with someone.

>>344765002
Realistically, this game will probably last a few years for most people. Still wouldn't be enough time to meet up.
>>
>>344764940

how? you can't maintain a world like elite without servers, and since everything is procedurally generated AND degenerated when no one is around

it's not like you'll be able to make it work by dropping stuff on the ground and the other player will see it because they won't

everything you do in the world short of naming something isn't seen by other players
>>
>>344764693
youre probably right about it being near impossible to find each other, but yesterday i thought there was literally no chance at all, so im still a little hyped. im not a pc pirate so im gonna have to wait and see what the reviews are like before i shell out

i think the threads for this game will be fun for a few days despite all the hate, i wanna to see you fags try to meet up and then share pictures of shitty neon colored animals
>>
File: 1422245492608.gif (278 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1422245492608.gif
278 KB, 640x360
>>344764905
hope you have fun
>>
>>344764353
DRM.
>>
>>344764037
but no anon they stated that you probably never meet anyone not to mention 20 people
the point of the game, since the beginning is exploration, not checking each other dick in space, that why they make the universe fucking enormous and difficult with encountering is a result of that
>>
>>344765135
>>Realistically, this game will probably last a few years for most people
If there aren't any fast enough drives to zoom all the way across the galaxy in around 2-5 hours tops, then nobody is going to play this for more than 10 minutes.

After you visit a dozen planets, you've seen all the variation they have to offer. All that changes is the colors and proportions of the creatures and fauna you might see, and that won't keep anyone interested for years.
>>
>>344765162
wow, ok...
>>
File: Kiriya Aoi - 00048.jpg (157 KB, 837x810) Image search: [Google]
Kiriya Aoi - 00048.jpg
157 KB, 837x810
>game has 18 quintillion planets
>takes billions of years to explore everything
>6 GB of space
How is this even possible?
>>
>>344765105
you think the fact that leaving and losing your work is gonna stop the autists of the internet from making super elaborate troll carvings into planets before leaving? i can already imagine the valleys of the phallus moon system
>>
lmao who cares about this shit, I'm getting Deus Ex 2 weeks later
>>
>Q: Is there a story?
>A: There is no real story.

>Q: Is there a multiplayer?
>A: There is no real multiplayer.

lmao what is this game
>>
>>344765415
what is procedural generation, Alex
>>
>>344765194
Mate, your chances aren't slim, they are literally 0. Hes saying that to keep people hyped.
You gotta think about how big the universe is.
If you looked at the entire universe, our galaxy would be impossible to see, and you'd think anything in it is close. But being on the opposite side would still take thousands of lighytears to travel.

If someone doesn't spawn in your solar system, (which will be practically impossible) you'll never meet up with someone.

Its like taking two faggots, and placing them in random locations on earth, and they can only meet eachother on foot.
It'll never happen, abandon hope, don't fool yourself.

>>344765328
I'm not saying that isn't the point of the game. I'm just pointing out that its not multiplayer, and they are lying to hype people.
This is the next spore.

>>344765334
Can't let people travel too fast, or else they might actually meet up.

I can't wait to see all the articles about this game, where people are trying to meet up, and maybe 2 or 3 actually do, and it'll be on all gaming news as a huge achievement.
>>
>>344761419
>regurgitation of old interviews sold as """current info""" for clicks
fucking damn god damn fucking god damnit
guess we're waiting for someone to look at the code
>>
>>344765415
When you travel, the planets are being randomly generated in front of you.
When you land, the geography is randomly generated.
When you fuck around with it, and leave, it gets degenerated.
Everything you past gets degenerated.
When you come back, it'll regenerate, and anything you, or someone else has done to it, will get deleted.

And thats why it'll be the most boring copy and paste game ever.
>>
>>344764882
This is exactly what I don't understand. Why the fuck people want to buy a game where you can do anything* ( *literally nothing at the end of the day) when that should be the main selling point? Minecraft, Terraria and hell even Starbound have it 1.0 update now already did what No Man's Sky does but better, other people can see what the fuck you did.

They can try to market it as a massive multiplayer thing but 1. They said it themselves that the odds of you meeting someone else is near non-existing and even when you do you might think they are just AI doing AI things. 2. No one with a brain would pay $60 or whatever it is to play an already dead game on released.

That would be like someone asking for a single player Runescape. Why the fuck would you want that?
>>
>>344765415

cause it's only 6gb of resources that they just shift and mix around randomly

think of it like a rolling dice, where you have 100 dice and each one has 100 faces and each face represents something like biome type, sky color, species, and all those little details

now each time you roll those 100 dice is a new planet is created

that might sound cool and all but what you end up with is that every planet is very similar and doesn't offer much to explore after you've explored a few planets

and the planets aren't really planets, they are like tiny moons that you can fly around in a few minutes

don't let the hype blind you
>>
>>344765618
Warp drives and coordinates are a thing. If they're smart, endgame warp drives would be unlimited range, allowing us to meet up by collaboration.
>>
>>344765742
what if devs came up with some genius generation algorithms
>>
>>344763478
That doesn't make sense. Either it's MP or not. Everywhere it's stated it's not. Maybe you can see some fake human to give you the feeling of seeing a player.
>>
>>344765745

here's what we really know

>no name indie nu male dev
>spore 2.0
>picked up by sony for teh playerz

guess what you can expect
>>
I'm glad /v/ hates this game. With almost 0% of meeting anyone in the game, there is an even lower chance of meeting any of you idiots.
>>
>>344765912

look at the game footage, they didn't

just different variations of winged and 4 legged animals and some fish

it's spore all over again but with less player interaction
>>
>euro "gamer"
lel
what do you do in this game anyway?
is it like Minecraft without crafting?
>>
>>344765745

Look at animals I guess.

There aren't even quests.

This is a game I'll grab out of the bargain bin in a year.
>>
>>344765975

how's that tumblr blog coming?
>>
File: 1467143570569.jpg (17 KB, 260x384) Image search: [Google]
1467143570569.jpg
17 KB, 260x384
>>344760553
>>344760553

This game is literally a fucking "Boring" Simulator.

How the fuck do people get funding for shit like this?

Why the fuck would I want to explore a galaxy ALONE.
>>
>>344764523
That sounds fucking awesome and I can't wait for this game now.

So hyped
>>
>>344765869
Yah man, totally. Get hyped, go pre-order, buy it for your and your friends, and get strapped in on launch day. You'll totally experience the amazing co-op this game has to offer.

>alright everyone leets meet at X
>oh shit dude it'll take me 10 years to get tehre
>fuck, it'll take me 1 year
>it'll take me 100 years, what the hell
>guys I'm at the other end it'll take me 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 years to get there
(lets pretend you can meet up)
>alright guys! We are all here, lets go explore
>oh shit anon lagged behind a bit and left our bubble, we cant see or interact with him anymore
>ANON, meet us at x
>oh fuck other anon got left behind
>MEET AT X GUYS COME ON

>>344765912
Then they wouldn't be working in some shitty 10 man team company, making a shitty game.
>>
>>344766150

sony's advertising department will trick enough normies
>>
>>344762968

And we all know how well that's doing.

Goddamn shills.
>>
>>344766176
except he didn't specifically tell you that you don't build anything, you can design ships but they are just small 1 person ships

you can dig caves, that's it
>>
>>344760553

and no one is surprised
>>
File: 1467305179703.jpg (161 KB, 728x1484) Image search: [Google]
1467305179703.jpg
161 KB, 728x1484
>1 month away
>>
>>344766396
I'm not getting it to build shit lmfao that's for that faggy kerbal space game shit, Dig caves? So like minecraft in space? holy fuck
>>
>>344762669
> Wanting compressed video files
Why man, pre-rendered videos are meant to look better than in-game.
>>
>>344766150
>scared to play games alone

Kind of sad honestly
>>
>>344760553

> Like Luke Skywalker entering that gross tree during the boring part of The Empire Strikes Back

Why people like this are allowed near vidya?
>>
File: 20160323175621_1.jpg (494 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20160323175621_1.jpg
494 KB, 2560x1440
>>344766428
>no actual combat gameplay ever show
>what has been displayed looks like a fucking rail shooter

nah
>>
If it turns out good, after my day one pirate, I will shill it and post in every NMS thread to show it's good side until I feel it's the general consensus, everyday.

Be prepared /v/!
>>
you can have more fun in space engineers in just one system
>>
File: 20160416095902_1.jpg (302 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20160416095902_1.jpg
302 KB, 2560x1440
>>344766586
lazy reply-window etiquette. on my part. not directed at anyone.
>>
>>344766470
you cant build anything tho.
>>
>>344766660
>If it turns out good
I don't think we have anything to worry about.
This is spore 2.0
>>
>>344766660

i don't think it will be a day 1 pirate, i'm betting this game's calculation is handled by the dev's server

sort of like how starcraft and diablo 3 work, so i think sceners will have to make a server emulator for pirates, and that will take some time if they even choose to

could be wrong, we don't know since the devs aren't too talkative about the good details
>>
>>344765095

PvP is not forced in E:D, you can chose to play solo or you can join a no-PvP group.

There was always too much grinding in E:D but since engineers it's become insanely over the top and they decided to add a luck element to everything too. You have to grind to unlock engineers and you have to grind those engineers to unlock other engineers. Grinding engineers involves doing random shit like spending hours traveling out to the middle of nowhere just to come back or giving them 1,000,000CR worth of bounties just to have access to them and then having them upgrade your shit up to dozens of times, even shit you don't need upgraded or don't even have a use for and will throw away when you are done grinding them. Upgrades are random, sometimes it's an upgrade, sometimes it's a downgrade. In order to do the upgrades you have to find materials for the engineers which are random drops, some of which are ridiculously rare. This last point is especially stupid because there's a fucking commodities market in E:D and almost none of the materials you need for engineers are obtainable on the market, you just have to do some random shit over and over again hoping what you want drops this time. And you cannot "just play the game" collecting materials along the way because you have to do very specific things to get those drops, some of which a lot of players are never going to do on their own, e.g. murder cops.

It's not a game anymore, it's a full time job. Frontier at least seem to have acknowledged they've gone a little overboard and claim they will fix things. They've already nerfed the shit out of NPCs who were blowing up player's ships in seconds because they all started with top tier engineered gear and everyone else was on the bottom.
>>
>>344766815
The article in OP says you can play offline, it just won't show names that players give to planets.
>>
>>344766717
So? I couldn't care less, you're in a galaxy where you're meant to explore. Get fucked if you want to build shit, go play lego you fucking fag
>>
>>344760553
>You won't really be able to leave a physical mark on the game, however, at least not for long. As you travel to new planets, they are generated around you, and when you leave them, they degenerate. So, if you use a mining tool to blast a section of a planet, perhaps to draw a giant penis on the ground (I will just assume that is what you will do), once you leave that planet and fly away, the game will once again disassemble the planet behind you. If you return, or if another player visits, the planet will be reconstructed, but any changes you made to the topography, penis-based or otherwise, will not be rebuilt. Only the original state of the planet will be reformed. In that way, the universe and everything in it, once born, are static and unchanging.

Well what the fuck is the point then?
>>
>>344766717
Then what can you do in this game?

>explore
>>
>>344766972
Make dicks out of terrain

I'm sold
>>
>>344766963
How much are you getting payed?
I refuse to believe anyone was retarded enough to buy the lies of the devs, purchase a copy, and now defend it through buys remorse.

>>344766972
Hey man, its great to explore the same randomly generated planets over and over.
Look at minecraft, isn't it fun to just walk in one direction, forever, without being able to interact with anything?
>>
>>344761368
>minecraft random generated worlds are SO different between each other
>>
>>344767127
Haven't purchased it yet lmfao, why are you so mad for?
>>
>>344767261
Because I've lived through the experience of spore. Its happening again. I'm seeing it flash before my eyes.
>>
So not only is the universe have "infinite planets" but since when you leave a planet everything reloads. You can get the entire no mans sky experience by simply going back and forth between the same "two planets". Wow, epic.
>>
>>344766962

that's odd

the put's a hole in the procedural generation bit, so what if play solo then that solo playu would be a session that could never connect to muliplayer, because that defeats the idsea ofa universe that everyone exists in at the same time, so even the player named planets bit is flawed

i bet the truth is that there is no actual space in no man's sky, and each player's experience is randomly generated per chunk/sector

so for instance where your starting planet exists in the universe isn't where another player might find it, this is why they talk about how you may never find another player, the odds of rollinga sector that has a player's current position are so heavily weighed against

it's not actually traveling in simulated space, it's just random placement with no real mapping, no real universe

that's what i'm betting on
>>
>>344767349
Even worse, it reloads back to the same exact state
>>
>>344764037
>Its like they don't want you to meet anybody in game.

they clearly don't. they said as much. it's not an mmo and not intended to be.
>>
>>344767084

other player's can't see it and it will disapear after you leave the chunk
>>
>>344767549
Then why hype, and lie, about multiplayer for years building up to this game?
Its just a marketing ploy.

>It'll be so fun exploring these planets with people!
>Building will be incredible, make a base, go to another planet, and repeat!

>Multiplayer? Definiteyl! You can totally meet people!

>Woah, wait, I meant its statistically possible to meet someone, maybe, theoretically, you probably won't.

>anything you make will get deleted the second you leave

>ITS NOT A MULTIPLAYER GAME, OKAY?! ITS FOR EXPLORING ONLY
>>
>>344760553
Dumb frogposter
>>
>>344767885
Paid shillposter
>>
I assume you'll need an account to play online mode? Or DRM free version will be sp only?
>>
>>344767512

You do know procedurally generated does not mean randomly generated, right? For example, you can have a random number generator consistently output a specific sequence of "random" number just be using the same seed every time.
>>
>>344767930
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>344767810

I have no idea. Maybe they realized they were in over their heads and had to cut a bunch of shit.
>>
>>344767810
They never promised traditional multiplayer or base building, and it's already been explained above that terrain deformation persists but only for you - which isn't against anything they said before.
>>
>>344760654
lol looks like the dev team isn't the only thing about No Man's Sky that is degenerate
>>
>>344768029
Okay dude first off,
1) A REAL Navy Seal wouldn't go around bragging about his accomplishments and possibly reveal his identity.
2) The United States isn't a totalitarian regime so if you were to attack citizens randomly, then you'd be going to jail
and
3) What is a Navy Seal doing on 4chan anyways?
You're probably a NEWFAG who cannot get fucking laid.
>>
There are people who are going to spend 65 or more for this
>>
>>344768371
>newfag
>not knowing pasta
>>
>exploring unknown planets that no intelligent life has ever step foot on or even seen
>there are robot sentinels patrolling the surface making sure you don't cause too much damage

this doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>344768331
Its been explained now, years after the announce of the game. They've left it very vague, letting, hoping, for people to hype themselves up for it.

If they had said from the start that this game has no multiplayer, and anything you build will get deleted the second you leave the planet, no one would buy it.
They are selling purely off of consumers being retarded.
>>
>>344768528
>being this autistic
He was clearly trying to bait someone like you. Stop taking things to literally.
>>
>>344760553
I assure you, you'll play it for, at most, a few hours and then be spent. No Man's Sky will absolutely suck.
>>
>>344768703
Learn how to spell
>>
>>344768565
>no intelligent life has never seen

nah mate its planets no PLAYER has ever step foot on or seen. the robots have been to every planet.
>>
>>344768703
>he fell for the beta metabait
>>
>>344768790
No.

>>344768826
You fell for the alpha metabait
>>
>>344768804

but then the planets would have names and be somewhat known.

Also there's quintrillions of planets, how can there be that many robots guarding that many planets? I mean not just guarding the planets either, they literally patrol the surface area, meaning there must be thousands upon thousands for each planet.
>>
>>344767810
My bet is on a "multiplayer" similar to how you can sometimes see non-interactive ghosts of other players walking around in Dark Souls

They're there, but not really
>>
But what do you do? It's like they've put an active effort in to make sure players don't have fun.
>>
>>344769187
Except they already said what it would be, and its not that.
It'll be encountering someone maybe once your entire time playing, and there will be no way of knowing you passed them, so they could have just zipped on by, and you'd never know.
Thats it.
>>
can draw a big penis into the planets soil but won't matter in the end/10
>>
>>344763697
you must be really bummed that you can't make a dick-shaped crater or something
>>
>>344769412
take a picture and post it here so people can call you a faggot

i dont see whats the huge problem here. do you really need to go back and revisit your dick sculpture from time to time? or were you planning on actually doing/building something thats worth sharing with the world
>>
>>344769440
Not him, but I'm kinda bummed that I can't make a base on a planet, and turn it into my own world.
I'm not spending $60+ to just fly from one plane to another.
>>
>>344769758
It never really pretended to be anything else. The whole game is about flying from one planet to another and discovering new shit.
>>
>>344767885
>>344767930
>>344768029
>>344768371
>>344768528
>>344768703
>>344768826
>>344768919
There's an overload of autism in this thread.
>>
>>344769638

It's not about you revisiting them, it's about other people being able to see them, leaving a personal touch to the places you found first other than just a very sterile name.
>>
>>344769758
i feel the same way but since your trying to get to the center of the universe it wouldnt make much sense to have a homeworld and go back to it, since it would be further and further away the more you progress. unless you became a colonizer of many planets it would be pointless
>>
I just really don't understand the point.

They say there's no story, no missions or quests. You just.. explore, find stuff, sell that stuff to enable you to explore and further and find more stuff?

So?

That will get boring really fucking fast. What if I just cheat more money in? Have I completed the game?
>>
File: royal deluxe bait.jpg (30 KB, 364x206) Image search: [Google]
royal deluxe bait.jpg
30 KB, 364x206
>>344769885
Ah, it was very hard to accomplish but now I can finally see it was worth all the effort.
YOU JUST ATE MY ROYAL DELUXE METABAIT
>>
>>344769879
>discovering new shit
>the same randomly generated animals
>oh look, this one has a tiger pattern. Fun.

>>344769989
You'll never get there, game is too big, you'll just be getting, spending an hour or two flying, and getting off, making no progress in the game.
Enjoy your space walking simulator.
>>
>>344768371
The most obvious bait lel
>>
>>344769887
i think a name is enough of a personal touch to leave on a planet, really. if you think about it, even if you made an enormous titty mountain range somewhere on a planet, it would be hard for a player to find it without knowing where to look. couple that with the fact that players are supposedly so far apart they wont walk over each others paths much, people likely wont ever even visit that planet with your mark on it. let alone stumble across it.

it just doesnt make logistical sense to save every little thing every single person does to every single planet, just so someone could *maybe* come across it. think about how much server space all that would take up
>>
>>344769010
von-neuman machines. just a giant self-propagating police force that probably doesn't even know why it does what it does.
>>
>>344770097
It's not for everyone, you know? I genuinely love exploring in games so I don't think I'll get tired of it in a long time, but some people are looking for a different kind of space-sim and that's fine.
>>
>>344770249
im not gonna enjoy anything. never said i was buying it, bub

im not half as convinced its good as you are its shit, apparently. im just a little hopeful and waiting for the reviews
>>
>>344770097
Basically it's a reskinned Minecraft with spaceships. Look how far that went and it didn't have quests or anything for a long time.
>>
>>344769638
I'm not sure but it feels weird to explore a planet and when you come back everything is undone and reset

not even starbound does that
>>
>>344770431
Except in Minecraft you can build stuff.
>>
Is hating this game the new epic meme or something? Because a few months ago /v/ was calling this the only decent looking title this year.
>>
>>344763669
yeah like even if you found each other you would literally just leave each other to go do your own thing but now you'd be near by! Gasp!
>>
>player named planets/creatures

lol
>>
>>344770656
/v/ always hates on games when they get close to release. If it's actually good then /v/ will change its mind, minus the token contrarians and people who couldn't afford it.
>>
File: 1468246293540.gif (516 KB, 647x310) Image search: [Google]
1468246293540.gif
516 KB, 647x310
>>344770854
>niggersaurus shrex
>>
this game might be ok if it was 20 bucks. but no way is it worth 60
>>
>>344769887

This.

It would be cool to go onto a planet and see a sculpture some other player left. It might not seem like much but it would at least add some character and life to the worlds.

At the moment, it's literally pay $60 to look at planets, occasionally shoot things and build things that disappear. Sounds great...
>>
>>344770903
>/v/ is one person
spot the retard.

The game is getting hate because its promising a bunch of shit that it will likely only deliver in the most lackluster and legal way. Much like how Skyrim actually did have infinite quests even though they were all the same boring fetch quests.
>>
GOOD

Fuck anything that has to do with lying sony.
>>
>>344770126
these are all me
>>
I would give it a chance if it had co op.
>>
>>344770969
kek
>>
>>344771216
The only problem with that comparison is that the developers are being completely honest before release so you know what you're getting.
Go find your fucking le tortanic elsewhere.
>>
Literally 99% of this game will never be seen.
Fucking DLC.
>>
What triggers me most about this game is the colour pallet.

JUST MAKE SPACE BLACK REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>344763263
whats the fucking point then?

that really is a deal breaker for me.
>>
>>344771575
>completely honest
in the most legal sense they can be. They brag about the size of the world and the amount of planets that are all different from each other while downplaying the fact that because these planets are randomly generated to the point where it doesnt matter that they are all different. Red planet with green leaves and blue monsters, blue planet with yellow leaves and red animals, and green planet with blue leaves and yellow people. Sure its true but who gives a fuck if its empty shit just there for you to get fuel?
>>
>>344760553
I am going name everything really poorly.
>>
>>344763817
except that it's single player only anon
>>
>>344765513
>Q: Is there a game?
>A: There is no real game.
>>
>You have reached the Morphen System
>planet Morphen 3
>Discovered by: xxx_sasuke_the_d4rk_0ne_xxx
>>
>>344765513
space walking simulator
>>
/v/ will stop trashing this game when a planet inhabited only by lolis is found.
>>
>>344761419
lol this dipshit fell for the meme
>>
File: 1417851940278.jpg (62 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1417851940278.jpg
62 KB, 720x480
If there are really over a quintillion planets, then a million people playing the game for a million years would never once find a planet visited by another player. That's just simple probability.

So why would the developers run servers for a feature that nobody will ever experience? They are either lying or incredibly stupid.
>>
File: Preordering_No_Mans_Sky.png (522 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
Preordering_No_Mans_Sky.png
522 KB, 768x576
>>
File: pepesmashbros.jpg (29 KB, 461x417) Image search: [Google]
pepesmashbros.jpg
29 KB, 461x417
no mans sky is a scam, they know the game is shit so they're charging 60 dollars, hoping to get lots of preorders.
>>
>>344763478
"Multiplayer" is on the same level as dragons dogma. You can see other player's as npc's with their names and ships sometimes. That's it.
>>
>>344773204
>>344773216
>>344773375
Nobody cares
>>
>>344762992
Probably. Don't see why not, assuming you find a trading outpost reachable on foot.
>>
>>344773514
You're not wrong. That's why retards will keep buying shit games and the quality of video games in general will continue to decline.
>>
Wew
Off the wish list it goes. Dodged that bullet.

>if it's too good to be true, etc.
>>
File: RFCAR-620x.jpg (39 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
RFCAR-620x.jpg
39 KB, 620x349
>>344770461
cant say im familiar with space sims, but are the planets in starbound as big as actual planets like this is claiming they will be? because saving changes done to a level you call a planet or changes made to an actual gigantic land mass are very different things.

the only game in space i can recall that saved changes made to the planet was red faction:guerilla. it was really satisfying in the end to see mars completely in rubble, not a single building left unsmashed. but at the same time, i kinda wished they would respawn so i could smash'em again
>>
>>344773470

Yeah but in Dragons Dogma the world is smaller and is easier and faster to meet these NPCs. In here it will be near impossible and thats just boring.
>>
>>344760553
The only thing I really dont like is the space robot police.
>>
>>344773775
>i kinda wished they would respawn so i could smash'em again
They put a repair gun in the game.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uTm_n60eV0
>>
>>344773204
Yeah it's pretty stupid. I thought the point of such a game would be to entice players to buy it day 1 or else in a few years every planet will be named and there will be nothing left to explore, but now it literally doesn't matter since no one will run into the same planets anyway. They literally ruined the main selling point of the game by going for a quantilion planets.

I'd pay $20 for this game, will wait for steam sale
>>
File: 1455591555690.jpg (213 KB, 1280x1166) Image search: [Google]
1455591555690.jpg
213 KB, 1280x1166
>>344761368
>18,446,744,073,709,551,616
wasn't this the same number of guns in borderlands
>>
>>344762753
>There are no cities

For fuck sake. I was already of the opinion that the game would be shit but I still wanted to play it. They couldn't even design a couple generic cities? This game is starting to drop off my want to play despite being shit radar.
>>
>>344774039
yeah, but i couldnt be assed to go back and fix all the bigger buildings in the game. or borrow it from my cousin again.

i had hopes for the one that came after but that turned out to be a total heap of shit
>>
>>344763540
Ships are also procedurally generated
>>
>>344774175
You can also respawn buildings by starting demolition missions and aborting them or the Jenkins missions as well and literally don't shoot anything, things will just pop up again.
>>
>>344773204
>They are either lying or incredibly stupid.
Welcome to video game developers in general.
>>
so it's like exploring the real universe, tons and tons of nothing interesting

hope this kills the future generation's dreams of space travel
>>
File: Mos_Eisley.png (2 MB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
Mos_Eisley.png
2 MB, 1920x816
>>344774142
hey, an outpost could be lively, at least in my imagination, although im sure im being overly hopeful
>>
>>344766494
You don't play games on pc do you? Can't really think of any recent games on pc where the cutscenes looked better.
>>
File: babisko.jpg (55 KB, 736x896) Image search: [Google]
babisko.jpg
55 KB, 736x896
omae wa mou shindeiru
>>
65daysofstatic on music means if nothing else it will have best soundtrack ever.

also, creator says main inspiration is to feel like in a heinlein novel. which sounds great at least
>>
>no random mega alien cities
>you will never be stopped by alien military and transported to their Area 51s to be interrogated
>you will never send distress signals to your friends to pick you up
>your friends will never amass a group of other friends and threaten the aliens until they release you
>you will never get tortured by said aliens
>you will never fall in love with that cute alien girl guarding your cell
>she will never help you escape the facility just to get shot and killed while you successfully escape
>you will never swear revenge on these alien assholes and start intergalactic war in the name of love

SHIT GAME
H
I
T

G
A
M
E
>>
ITT: People magically gain the ability to see the future
>>
>>344774520
>Mos Eisley

Mos Eisley is a city compared to the outpost that has been shown off already. I have a feeling that's going to be the extent of what they included. Fuck, man. I'm starting to think the things I want in a space sim aren't going to be possible for another couple decades.
>>
>>344766494
>compressed video files
Just off yourself man
>>
>>344774494
Being real makes it a lot cooler. Until we find out our universe is just some higher dimensional being's faggoty No Man's Sky.
>>
>>344774681

>this whole post

Gosh Anon just go outside and find a real girlfriend.
>>
File: 1468312010840.gif (348 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
1468312010840.gif
348 KB, 350x233
>>344774718
>hey guys, this time this shit will be totally different!
>WE PROMISE!
>ABSOLUTELY TOTALLY DIFFERENT!
>NOBODY EVER TRIED THIS BEFORE
>>
>>344773204
People are all converging toward the same point and I've heard that stars that twinkle in the galactic map mean that someone just uploaded their discoveries of the star system. So there's that.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.