[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>People were saying this shit would kill Pokemon in the U.S.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 4559x3224) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 4559x3224
>People were saying this shit would kill Pokemon in the U.S.
>>
They're not biting. Plan B POST SHOTAS
>>
>>344760510
You do realize those were just shitposters?

The game is fun. Hate them for not localizing the ultimate version of the 2nd game that has both storylines. Fucking jews.
Pokémon Sun and Moon look also good.
Jibanyan is the qtest.
>>
It's killing pokemon slowly by influencing their shit tier character designs into it, if you can't see the influence on the new pokemons coming from that game youre blind.
>>
Pokemon is killing itself instead
>>
File: pokemon-sun-and-moon-1-3.jpg (70 KB, 940x529) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-sun-and-moon-1-3.jpg
70 KB, 940x529
better than modern pokemon
>>
>>344761128
>>344761189
>all people ever bitch about in these threads are monster designs
>never the gameplay
>>
> Killing Pokémon

Pokémon never die in the US, only captured or fainted.

Do your fucking research.
>>
>>344761189
What are the evolutions?

The cat looks alright, and nothing seems wrong with the owl.

Seal looks like it has down's though
>>
Sometimes I feel this board is actively trying to make me hate monster collecting games.
>>
I knew it wouldn't, but I thought it would be cool it it did because I hoped it would make Game Freak not make their games look like My Sims garbage and actually scale everything properly like in the Gamecube Pokemon games.
>>
>>344760510
Idk why anyone thought that. All of the characters are way too jappy for Americans to relate to. They are cool but we don't understand the whole urban legends of most of them and the designs can be too jappy for most Americans to know what they are looking at. I wouldn't change anything but I think that's what prevented it from ever being the Pokemon killer.
>>
All I know is I'm playing this over the next Pokemon because Pokemon got stale.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.