[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the hell did Nintendo go from being the laughing-stock of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 111111111111.jpg (80 KB, 522x381) Image search: [Google]
111111111111.jpg
80 KB, 522x381
How the hell did Nintendo go from being the laughing-stock of the world to cornering the casual, core AND hardcore markets in one fucking month?
>>
>>344760215
Since Nintendo always somehow pull off this shit, that's why it hasn't died like the way of Sega.

They also downplay it all, a lot of their games are fun and people still don't have a console to play them. If you stuck to the next gen lies, you are actually missing out on comfy game play experiences that focus on fun.
>>
File: its ogre.png (225 KB, 997x563) Image search: [Google]
its ogre.png
225 KB, 997x563
>Not seeing what's really going down

When are you going to accept the inevitable and embrace the Xbox Won, Ninteniggers?
>>
>>344760215
They make fun games
>>
>>344761146
Literally who
>>
is this a pokemon go thread in disguise?
>>
>>344760215
>Monster Hunter
>Hardcore

Lol. Moreso with Generations being all about rehashed content. Capcom also isn't Nintendo and anyone with some taste has stopped using the 3DS ages ago.
>>
>>344761146
>xboxmaddotnet
kek, THE DESPERATION DOEEEEEE
>>
>>344760215
They care about gaming which is why they've never disappointed people at all.
>>
>>344760215
Nintendo should be 3rd party just like everyone has been saying.

They don't want to compete with their shit hardware and outdated internet infrastructure. But their IPs are valuable and Nintendo has a certain polish to it, it's a waste when it is stuck to their garbage consoles.
>>
>>344760215
>nintendo will never ever go back to making aa and aaa single player experiences
If you had told me when i was ten that someday nintendo would only make shovelware, party games and mobile games i would have laughed in your face. What a horrible future
>>
>>344760215
>core
are these stupid buzzwords still a thing? What the fuck is a "core audience"? How can you be so retarded to fall on this meme?
>>
>>344762523
As long as Nintendo survives and thrives, I dont give a shit what they make.
>>
>>344760215
How did nintendrones go from simply lurking on /v/ to making pogo jerkoff threads every 15 minutes?
>>
>>344762758
Maybe if you dont like Nintendo then you should get out of /v/. Nintendo IS gaming and /v/ is a video games board. Obviously if you dislike Nintendo, that means you don't belong here.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.