[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was being autistic a requirement to join their ranks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
Was being autistic a requirement to join their ranks?
>>
It's the only explanation.

That, or being orphans fucked them all up mentally.
>>
>>344757976
Why? you wanna join them
>>
>>344757976
Shiki is a good, smart girl. She belongs in a better group.
>>
To this day I still don't know why I own every single senran kagura game
Hell, I even bought most of the limited editions
Why would I spend so much $$$ on a shitty game, the in game artstyle is ugly af too
>>
>>344759784
of course you do know why
>>
>>344759784
I was like that with Atelier but Sophie broke the curse and I'm now free from that shitty ass series
>>
>>344759895
If you're implying what I think you're implying, youre wrong.
The ingame style Is so fucking atrocious, every character has the same fucking body, same weird looking tits and same huge feet
The only title I found visually appealing was sk2 on 3ds, the vita ones were the ugliest piece of shit I've ever seen
I could've just masturbated on the drawn art online without spending a single dime on this shit series
>>
Big Yo isn't autistic, just a bit of a country bumpkin.
>>
>>344759784

Nice bait, the art is great and the gameplay is good.
>>
>>344757976
Neither is Shiki.
>>
No, that would be New Hebijo.
>>
>>344760775
Gameplay is mediocre at best
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.