[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/vh/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (173 KB, 500x652) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173 KB, 500x652
Okay

I finally figured out what will fix /v/
Another split.

Wait, before you complain. Hear me out. Make a /vh/ (video game hardware), and all shitposting and non-Vidya threads (sales threads) will decrease.

What do you think?
>>
File: 1467794005556.gif (415 KB, 480x238) Image search: [Google]
1467794005556.gif
415 KB, 480x238
>>344757296
>i browsed /v/ for a year im an oldfag
embarrassing,please keep your shit tier opinions to yourself or even better just fuck off to reddit.
>>
Yeah because the other board splits totally worked

Fucking five Pokemon Go threads even though /vp/ was created for this shit
>>
>>344757654
thats b/c the mods are lazy fuks that wont move the threads or delete them
>>
>>344757517
This
>>
>>344757517
Why am I wrong?
>>
>>344757296
Well I propose we split into /v/ and /fag/ with OPs such as yourself going to the latter board :^)
>>
>>344757974
Splits never work. All you're doing is creating a smaller community based on a different concept. That's what a board is. You won't get less shitposting you will get a half dead board that no one visits. Shitposters aren't attracted to thematic boards they are attracted to the place with the most traffic.
>>
File: THEVPVRVG_WALL_MUST_COME_DOWN.jpg (188 KB, 1240x775) Image search: [Google]
THEVPVRVG_WALL_MUST_COME_DOWN.jpg
188 KB, 1240x775
We need to make more space for threads like this.

Please move this thread to >>>/yourownboardmadejustforyou/
The best part of this is that you never get to see all those contrary opinions

Good fences make good neighbours.
>>
>>344758676
While I don't see how any further splits would work I don't want a single person from /vg/ back here. Same goes for dirty furfag pokemon fuckers from /vp/.
>>
>make /vg/
>have constant MGSV threads since release and up to this day
>make /vp/
>pokemon GO is still flooding the catalog
>/vr/
>whatever pre-2000 stuff is still freely discussed. Deus ex and VTMB nostalgia threads all the time
Because splits sure do work amirite
>>
>>344759212
Do you sincerely think that people aren't jumping over the walls daily? both ways? They're here already.

Plus I think you forget that /v/'s self-loathing is what probably helped to keep general in check pre-/vg/

I'm not saying it wouldn't be messy, but I would say the experiment is a colossal failure, and /v/ has not improved its content, on-topic percentage or its originality at all. It has remained completely static or declined.

tear down this wall, Mr Hiroshima.
>>
The only new board we need is /cel/ -Celebrities and E-Celebs. /v/ (and I've heard /tv/) need a place to contain this garbage.
>>
>>344759797
This is true. Add /sp/ to the bunch as well. A board dedicated to obsessing over people should've come around a long time ago.
>>
>>344759797
If it's actually enforced that would help a lot
>>
>>344760009
>>344759797
Just call it /senpai/, senpai.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.