[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bought it despite hearing the negative stuff about it. Is nowhere
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-06-24-10-34-49-1975052489.jpg (16 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-24-10-34-49-1975052489.jpg
16 KB, 201x251
Bought it despite hearing the negative stuff about it.
Is nowhere near as bad as some of things I've been hearing about it.
My created general is serving Sun Ce and currently in charge of my own city.
Spent quite a while just generally trying to take care of my city and repelling any invaders.

The hell guys?
>>
>>344756849
People hate the rotk series because it's not as deep of a grand strategy game like civ or as deep of an rpg as witcher. Games are always fun though.
>>
>>344757391
>or as deep of an rpg as witcher
>>
>>344756849
All the complaints seem to be
>It isn't like X entry
Personally, my only complaint is that it looks and runs like dogshit.
>>
>>344757734
That's what happens when a game that eats RAM, is made for consoles that barely have any.
>>
>>344756849
I've never played them before because it was always in nip and I could never find the English versions at the store, so far I'm having a blast and I don't see how people say it doesn't have depth
>>
Just one question can I not have a complete scramble mode where it's completely randomise the rulers and their officers?
>>
>>344756849
Yeah, I've got plenty of criticism for pretty much every feature of the game, but it's still pretty fun thanks to the good underlying concept and it could provide a great groundwork for the Power-Up Kit.
Also, it's not like you can get anything similar to it anywhere else.
>>344760497
Sphere of Influence has it, but this one don't.
They are probably leaving most of the good stuff for the expansion.
>>
>>344757734
Those faggots on steam jerk off X like it was the holy grail when it was literally the fucking worst one of the RPG ones.
VII and VIII shit all over X and VII is still the best RPG one because of the fucking awesome large battlefields and actual tactics before the fight and not just zerg the castle.
>>
File: box.jpg (472 KB, 640x899) Image search: [Google]
box.jpg
472 KB, 640x899
XI its my favorite one
>>
>>344764725
>PuK chinese/jp only
every time
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.