[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How soon until they start adding later gens?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: pokemon-go-heal.jpg (113 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-go-heal.jpg
113 KB, 1280x720
How soon until they start adding later gens?
>>
Sadly gonna take a while
>>
Hopefully never.
>>
Fuck that. All I want is the combat from the old games
>>
>>344755474
this.

nobody cares about bisharp and rotom. theyll only be seen as filler pokemon in the way of the good ones.
>>
>>344755379
They said late 2016/early 2017 that johto will slowly be introduced

It'll take time like any mobile update. Game is still version 0.27, not even 1.00 yet
>>
Surely they take the opportunity to advertise Sun/Moon by dropping in some of those Mons
>>
>>344755532
I have a hoard of eevees I'm saving to get espeon and umbreon when they're released. Even if it's just Johto, I'll be happy.
>>
>>344755474
this

the original 150 are the most iconic and the ones the world know, no one cares about some ice cream and keychain pokemon
>>
>>344755532
Tbh I don't really like too many gen 1 pokemon. They should at least add gen 2.
>scizor
>politoed
>crowbat
>ampharos
>umbreon/espeon
Let's face it, gen 2 had some of the best pokemon. And also, gen 2 has many pokemon that the normies recognize like pichu and togepi.
>>
>>344755379
As early as late 2016/early 2017. They have promised bi-weekly updates and plan to add more stuff.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.