[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Game is entirely skill based >the company raises the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: Casualsgetfucked.jpg (404 KB, 1650x880) Image search: [Google]
Casualsgetfucked.jpg
404 KB, 1650x880
>Game is entirely skill based

>the company raises the skill ceiling instead of lowering it

TYBPsyonix.

Every time I see these casual faggots complaining about the non-standard maps in game, I can't wait to collect my free forfeit win.

This map is also beautiful.

Talk about Rocket League instead of all these bullshit no skill games faggots
>>
TF2/CSGO style crate system incoming.
>>
>>344754581
The good thing is theres no cars in the crates.
>>
>>344754304
Yeah great game. Would get my mp game of the decade so far
>>
>>344754989
Its why I don't understand why we don't talk about it.

Too skill based for the twitch kiddies or what?
>>
>>344755280
there's nothing to talk about you retarded shill
the retards shilled it daily when the shit game got release
>>344754304
>Every time I see these casual faggots complaining about the non-standard maps in game, I can't wait to collect my free forfeit win.
So you are happy that you win without playing the game you fucking retard?
>>
>>344755545

>Casual gets mad he's stuck in prospect
>>
>some toxic asshole is whining the whole game
>he's in last place with >100 points
every time
>>
REMOVE THIS BULLSHIT FROM RANKED
>>
Crates?
All the things in this game are cosmetics, so it doesn't make rich players better so it doesn't bother me.
>>
I still haven't figured out how to go from high ground to low ground without flipping 2805 times on this map
>>
File: image.jpg (175 KB, 498x1493) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175 KB, 498x1493
>what a save
>what a save
>what a save
>what a save
>what a save
>>
>>344755825
>toxic
please don't bring that league of legends buzzword here

PLEASE
>>
>>344755280
People talk about it all the time on /v/. It was talked about so much on release that there was a lot of people calling people "shills".

I know you feel like you need an ego boost for whatever reason, but when you're so misinformed about the topic it makes you look retarded instead of whatever you were going for.
>>
File: 1465882495273.jpg (41 KB, 365x375) Image search: [Google]
1465882495273.jpg
41 KB, 365x375
>>344755897
Enemy puts the ball in their own goal, 20 seconds after I shot at goal, says I did the goal.
>Nice shot!
>Nice shot!
>Nice shot!
>Nice shot!
>>
I'm that guy that spams "What a save!" the idea is to put you on full tilt. I have a steam name that I know by itself instantly puts people on tilt.

The biggest tilt phrases I've seen are "What a save!", "Calculated", "No problem" and "What a play"

My goal is to BM you out of the lobby. Call me toxic, tell me to kys. I don't care. I get so many messages and steam wall comments telling me what a faggot I am.

I literally masturbate thinking about how many people's nights I ruined. The misery gets me hard.
>>
>>344755954

I spend 24/7 on here and haven't seen one rocket league thread in months.
>>
>>344754304
Used to be quite good until I learned how to do freestyle. Now I can't do anything right despite having decent control over my car in the air. Why is there no air roll left/right option for consoles?
>>
File: blvRNPm.png (323 KB, 474x503) Image search: [Google]
blvRNPm.png
323 KB, 474x503
>>344756004

> What a play!

> What a play!

> What a play!

> What a play!

> What a play!
>>
>>344756359
But there is ?
>>
File: 1.png (68 KB, 1341x665) Image search: [Google]
1.png
68 KB, 1341x665
>>344756281
Then you're literally retarded. There's several every single day.
Here's a screenshot I just took in the archive.
>>
>>344756359

I mean you were at a disadvantage over PC the second you plugged in that shitbox.
>>
>>344756408
There is not, at least for me. Just the basic air roll. I want to air roll left or right using L1 R1 respectively.
>>344756539
Besides the obvious fps boost, what other advantage does PC have? I'm on PS4 btw
>>
>>344756981
Are you talking about the air roll you do by pressing twice the Jump button + direction or the one you do by pressing Square + direction ?
>>
>>344757315
Square + direction. Afaik on PC you're able to roll left/right only using a single button so you can still steer your car in the air when using a controller.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.